Review Highlights
Great gift shop

A great gift shop that has a variety of merchendise on display at fair prices. We went to the shop... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
bogdant19
Timisoara, Romania
via mobile
Irish souvenir headquarters

souvies galore, if you want a souvenir, go to this place. They have everything and anything Irish... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bluerose979
Vancouver, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from US$37.99
from US$23.20
from US$23.20
from US$67.30
More Info
All reviews one stop shop souvenir shopping o'connell street city centre clothing ireland magnet aran sweatshirt pens wool shamrock guinness
Reviewed 13 September 2018

For all your souvenir shopping, this is the place. Their are lots of Carrolls in Dublin, we liked the bigger locations the best. They have something for everyone on your list and items you didn't think of as well.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018

We visited Carrolls on Grafton Street. Its a nice store with a large variety of gifts to take home to friends and family. Store is clean, they don't pester you while you're shopping.. nice shopping experience.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Just visited their location in Aston Quay. We bought two mugs among other things and asked the cashier to wrap them in bubbles. Instead we got one piece of bubbles barely covering one mug and the second mug wrapped in newspaper. The cashier, a young boy, didn’t even bothered to say a thank you in the end.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We travel a lot and always buy a souvenir for our families and for us to, but we never been in a store like Carrolls. its was an amazing experience they have every thing for you in this huge store. We recommend a 100 %.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Carlos S
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Fun shop with wide variety of souvenirs of Ireland, visited Nassau St location and want to especially recognize an employee- Jess. I have arthritis in my right knee and due to all the walking I had done the pain became intense. I truly thought I might faint I asked Jess if I could sit down - she ran to the back and brought me a chair then rang up my purchases. She kept me company until I recovered enough to leave. Many thanks Jess

Date of experience: August 2018