“Soup dragons fill up here”
Review of Wake Cup

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wake Cup
Ranked #1,599 of 2,928 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 27 January 2016

Mushroom soup is yummy, wholegrain bread is amazing. Wake Cup chicken is one of the signature sandwiches. It is healthy and filling

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Suzie G

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Visited this cafe one day last week as I was in the area and had read good reviews However I do not think I will be back as there are better cafes nearby The staff were friendly and we had just tea and scones Yes the scones were homemade but were very crummy and small in size In a positive note the cafe was relaxing and there were papers available

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Came across this place as I left my hostel to explore the city and I'm glad I went in! It has a cute vibe with lots of windows facing the streets, potted plants everywhere, and cute decor. The staff was friendly and the coffee was VERY good! I ordered a second cappuccino because of how good it was! Their menu consists of mainly Irish dishes- breakfast sandwiches, eggs, meat, etc. While the food was good I will say I found it a bit pricey. I think I spent €16 before the second cappuccino.

Overall, I think it's a nice place and worth going to! But if you're looking to save on money, this is probably not your best option.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Summer B
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Have visited this cafe on numerous occasions as I work nearby .All their scones ,cakes etc are freshly baked every day and any I have tried are delicious.I have also tried their chicken pesto wrap for lunch on many occasions - very tasty indeed.Staff are always very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 16 September 2015

My favorite place to start the day. Super friendly, everything homemade and healthy. Lunch was tasty also.

Date of visit: September 2015