“Very noisey!”

Starbucks Blanchardstown Pavillion
Ranked #167 of 205 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Description: Our mission: to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time.
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I have been to this coffee shop a couple of times for a quiet coffee but that's not really what I got. This particular branch of Starbucks seems to be overrun with buggies, prams and kids and toddlers all screaming for their parents attention. Maybe some of the reason for this is that the coffee shop is located right outside Mammas and Pappas baby shop and parent just filter in after they do some baby shopping.

The service is not bad however, I found that the staff were slow to clear the tables which resulted in a lot of customers clearing the mess from previous customer and placing the items on other uncleared tables.

The coffee is standard Starbucks quality however there are 2 other branches of Starbucks in the Blanchardstown Centre that you could choose from with completely different experiences.

Sometimes its not all about the coffee....it's about the ambience too and for me this coffee shop does not meet the mark at all

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Prefect location and cup of coffee next to the bowling alley, relaxing ambiance. The staff are very friendly with free wifi ...to help finish you work.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Good location.plus rainy weather make that place really nice & pleasant!share time whith friends or reading book-cup of coffe here make you happy

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I stopped off here for a bite to eat during Christmas shopping in the shopping centre. I had their sausage sarnie which I can highly recommend. When the staff saw me with my baby they were really helpful and offered to carry my tray of food. They also brought over the high chair, and offered to bring me milk for my tea, as milk is in a general area rather than at the individual tables.
Lovely experience and will definitely go back with my little boy.
Thank you!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I find in Most Starbucks" staff are not customer friendly..Maybe because they are very busy....I think they are expensive..