“Great Location”

Starbucks Blanchardstown Pavillion
Ranked #171 of 210 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Description: Our mission: to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time.
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Prefect location and cup of coffee next to the bowling alley, relaxing ambiance. The staff are very friendly with free wifi ...to help finish you work.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Good location.plus rainy weather make that place really nice & pleasant!share time whith friends or reading book-cup of coffe here make you happy

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I stopped off here for a bite to eat during Christmas shopping in the shopping centre. I had their sausage sarnie which I can highly recommend. When the staff saw me with my baby they were really helpful and offered to carry my tray of food. They also brought over the high chair, and offered to bring me milk for my tea, as milk is in a general area rather than at the individual tables.
Lovely experience and will definitely go back with my little boy.
Thank you!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I find in Most Starbucks" staff are not customer friendly..Maybe because they are very busy....I think they are expensive..

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I have visited this on on a few occasions and always got great coffee here. It's also the easiest one to get a seat at peak times.