“Amazing sushi and mains”
Review of Yamamori Noodles

Yamamori Noodles
Ranked #434 of 2,935 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$3 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely sushi to start that we shared, mains were equally good and giant portions - overall great price for a tasty meal!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I have been here many times and the sushi is always excellent, the tempura is light and crispy, the sauces are excellent and authentic, I did work in Japan for 18 months and it is on a par with much of the food I had there. The staff are friendly and helpful and I will certainly be back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Yamamori D, Manager at Yamamori Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Hi David,

Thanks for stopping by to give us such a nice review - always nice to get good feedback from our regular customers, especially if they've such nice things to say! It's much appreciated and I hope we'll see you many more times into the future :)

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I have lost the number of times that I have dinner at this place. It's truly wonderful. The menu, the decor of the dining room, the excellent food, delicious Japanese beer, the fine wine and all at a steal, price wise.

This restaurant has for five years been the 'go to' place for my fiancé and I. We love it. Whether it's the generous sushi platter or the sumptuous ramen, it never lets us down. The bento box here is the stuff of lunch legends.

Great location, friendly staff and the perfect dining atmosphere.

Put down your phone or tablet and go there now.

Date of visit: November 2016
Yamamori D, Manager at Yamamori Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for taking the time to stop by to give us such a great review. Always nice to get positive feedback, especially from regulars like yourself - and especially when they have so many nice things to say. Hope to see yourself and your fiancé dine in with us many more times in the future!

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful lunch & excellent service. Cold wet day outside but this restaurant was buzzing, great atmosphere and really looking forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: March 2017

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by to give us such a nice review. We're usually as busy on the cold wet days as the warm and sunny ones - a big bowl of ramen is a great cure for the cold. Thanks again for being so positive and we hope you'll drop in again when you have a chance!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We'd booked a 6.30pm table on a Friday. It was busy, but the staff were prompt and polite. We ordered sushi for starter, haddock tempura and prawns for main. I always look forward to sushi more than the main meal. Great beer and wine. Yum.

I'll be back next time I'm in Dublin.

Date of visit: February 2017

Hi Dermot,

Thanks for taking the time to stop by to give us such a nice review. Good to hear that you enjoyed the food, drink, and service as much as you did. I hope you will drop in again next time you're in the area and we look forward to seeing you!