“Almost perfect..”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A great pub with fantastic in-house brewed beer, so refreshing to have a choice other than the bland diageo muck that plagues Irish bars.
Friendly staff, lovely surroundings and delicious food.
HOWEVER....
The noise that's labelled as 'live music' is nothing short of shocking. Out of tune and unable to hold a note - a cat being strangled would offer better tones. And the headache inducing volume it's 'performed' at!
I am not a tourist, I am a local and somewhat regular to the pub, we just leave before the 'entertainment' starts...

Reviewed 28 March 2018

One of my favourite spots for drink in Dublin.Situated on the River Liffey, grabbing a window seat is a must if you visit in the day. If you go at night there's often a live singer and always a great atmosphere. I love the layout of this pub; it has many floors and different places to sit, each with their own atmosphere but it means more times than not you can find a quieter place to sit if that's what you're looking for. Staff are very professional and know so much about the drinks they have to offer. Cocktails are surprisingly nice (you really wouldn't expect it when you're looking at the place). The food is decent too for pub food, especially nice having something to munch on after a few drinks. This pub has all the atmosphere of Temple Bar, but with much cheaper prices considering it's only around the corner!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Good Irish pub to have a beer.
Good is ok for a pub.
Location is great and very close to City center

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This has happened last year during month of October that I last visited this J w Marriott K 3 restaurant. The moment I entered J w lounge I was summoned by staff of K3 Restaurant to look into clearing my any pending bill if at all I had any. The security personnels of this particular facility of J w Marriott have also been very unkind and have always been after me and there is some problem there. I am never entertained or acknowledged or warm welcomed at all by anyone at k 3 restaurant of J w Marriott Delhi aerocity. I have had harrowing time whenever I visited this J w Marriott aerocity and especially k 3 restaurant.

Catkelly1, Director of Sales at J W Sweetman Craft Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi there,
You seemed to have posted a review for a different bar on our page, we are 'J.W. Sweetman Craft Brewery' in Dublin. We are not part of the Marriott chain. Can you please delete this review and post it to the correct page? It would be appreciated! Have a nice evening! :)
Thanks, J.W. Sweetman

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My wife and I stopped here for a beer before a show. We were very intrigued by the layout of the interior of the pub with several floors and stairways and several bars. There was also a live music with two Irish musicians playing that added to the atmosphere. We had one of their craft beers and it was delicious. The service was friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend you stop in this pub for a drink and look around.