“Delicious pizza”

Cuisines: American, European, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Popped in there yesterday while in dUblin and shared an excellent pizza complimented by a bottle of Chianti. Just before the Ireland v South Africa rugby so some vocal South Africans in pub next door who were whisked off to the Aviva in a taxi!!

2  Thank Ann O

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Gotham Cafe last night with my friend. Overall it’s a nice and cozy place to dine and wine. Only reason I did not give 5 star is that I wish they had a bit of more options in the menu. I ordered crab cake salad, love the greens but I just couldn’t taste of crab meat; my friend ordered chicken burger and she loves it. Great for people who’s a bit conservative on food selection but not for people who’s adventurous. It is a still a great spot for a casual event! I will come back again!

3  Thank Xin G
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The breakfast pizza offers an alternative take on the traditional breakfast fry. Brunch menu begins at 11.30am. Online booking is available through the website. Service is always exceptional.

4  Thank Natalie N
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Had a great lunch here on bank holiday Monday. We hadn't booked but we got seated straight away. We shared calamari as a starter and then had an Upper East Side pizza and the steak sandwich. Everything was delicious. We had a bottle of wine too and we were pleasantly surprised by how little the bill was. A great choice for a high quality reasonably priced meal.

3  Thank Beanie14
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We went here as it was in a "quiet" side street to Grafton Street and they had an outdoor seating area.
Service was OK, prices OK, live music indoor OK and the garlic roasted tiger prawns were delicious.
Would visit again if in Dublin.

3  Thank T3T