“Best homemade soup and healthy food in Dublin ..!”

Cornucopia Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 2,888 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: Cornucopia is a casual dining wholefood vegetarian restaurant producing fresh, tasty & healthy dishes. Our delicious and varied menu which caters for a variety of tastes and diets- vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, sugar free, coeliac & raw/living; or simply for anyone seeking quality home produced and well crafted food. Our soups, salads, main courses, breads & desserts are made in-house by our skilled chefs. Vegetarian breakfasts, fresh Juices, award winning cookbook, organic wine, fairtrade coffee.
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

On Wicklow St in Dublin city centre near Brown Thomas . .. If healthy home cooked food you're looking for.. Definitely recommend a visit.. Quirky no fuzz no frills.. Just good food fast...!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,434)

Reviewed 28 May 2015

I was a student in Dublin from 2011 till 2014, but I never came to writing this review until now, when I realized how much I was missing the food! Through these 4 years, I came to Cornucopia at least twice a week - I can safely say this is one of the reasons why I hardly fell sick during those 4 years! Their food is nourishing to both the body and soul, and yet, ridiculously delicious as well. The menu varies slightly, it's always a pleasant surprises to see new dishes on the counter - but if I were to name a few favourites, it would have to be the amazing salads with fresh high quality organic ingredients eg. the sprout salad, beetroot and fennel salad and daikon salad. This is one restaurant I can always count on, for extremely healthy, clean and delicious food in a cozy and safe environment. (Come on Friday nights for some lovely harp music). It is also probably the only restaurant in Dublin, and perhaps in the country, which offers such a wide spread of dishes, yet not compromising on the quality. In fact, among all the countries I've lived in, this restaurant tops all the vegetarian restaurants I've dined in. If there was one place I'd go for meals for the rest of my life, it would be Cornucopia. Thanks Cornucopia for the nourishing food these 4 years - you've hugely contributed to my memorable time here in Dublin. :)

2  Thank sarahfaith777
Reviewed 26 May 2015

A good and reasonably priced meal for vegetarians and vegans, plenty of choice, plus live jazz music on a Thursday

Reviewed 25 May 2015

This place is one of the first places I ate when i found out I was a coeliac, I was too afraid to eat in a restaurant. This place is busy, And busy for good reason! When you walk in you see chalk boards in front of you , With what's on at the mo. These are all clearly marked with things like "gf" "v" "cn" (these are all explained down the bottom of the board). They use chalk boards as they are always making new meals and they change them on the board accordingly. you queue up and you pick what you want. The staff here are always the most helpful and nicest staff I've ever come across, they know everything in their food and they're really knowledgeable. I appreciate this place so much although it really does depend on the day if they will have something you will want to eat or not. As they have no set menu you can never know what they have on unless you walk all the way there and have a look. The chefs in here are very talented though and make what seem like the most boring ingredients burst with flavor. I would recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed my experience here. Being a strict vegetarian and knowing all was pure really helps! The starters and salads hit the spot. The price was fine and Fiona our waitress was so helpful. My only concern was the tofu. It was firm and too salty in the stir fry. I would recommend the vegan potato salad and also the mixed cabbage salad. Fellow veggies eat here in peace!