“Interesting place for one time”

The Blind Pig Cocktail Club
Ranked #111 of 2,913 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Secretly tucked away in Dublin city centre, there is an underground cocktail bar known for the quality and artistry of its cocktails that truly evoke the mood of a 1920s speakeasy - The Blind Pig. The Blind Pig will tantalize the taste buds of cocktail lovers everywhere and is open Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm. Open Friday and Saturday from 5pm until late. Experience the forgotten thrill of secret passwords, false storefronts and just a touch of lawlessness. You have to keep it a secret so shush!
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I used to really enjoy the Bling Pig, but I think the atmosphere is not as good as it used to be. The location is quite secret, and finding it is quite entertaining. The food is ok (a bit pricey for what it is). Service was not great, terrible synchronization. We came to listen to a special singer that we love (I specified this when booking a month in advance) and we got the worse table at the end of the restaurant: no view on the singer, no space to move (between the wall and another table, but we had to squeeze our baileys to fit), the experience really wasnt that good. The place also got incredibly crowded with a group of tipsy men screaming, and we could not even hear the music or each others anymore. I would not come back

Lily_Blind_Pig, Guest Relations Manager at The Blind Pig Cocktail Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Hello,

I'm terribly sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience here. If you wouldn't mind sending me an email at lily@theblindpig.ie telling me the date you were in please, I would be very grateful so that we can make sure this doesn't happen again. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards, Lily

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing and so were the cocktails and the birthday desserts were a lovely gesture, thanks so much. Will be back

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Prior to our trip to Dublin we were fortunate to have read an article about the Blind Pig in a travel publication and made reservations for cocktails. We loved sitting at the bar and interacting with Andrei who made the most amazing drinks for us! He was engaging, truly knowledgeable in every respect and extremely professional.
His ability to make a drink based on your preferences was spot on!
We wished we had gone for dinner and music too! The atmosphere is wonderful as is the staff. It’s great fun meeting and interacting with other guests as well.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Loved every aspect of this, the food the drinks and the service was superb. Told the waiter what sort of cocktails I like and he knew exactly and made the perfect one. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Loved the whole feel of the place. Food fab and cocktails amazing. Thank you to our cocktail maker with the hat! Made something special for me.. Will be back..