2,558 results
All reviews a business class room golden lane temple bar great hotel patrick's cathedral dublin castle grafton street separate shower junior suite rain shower great bathroom walk in shower modern hotel nespresso machine breakfast buffet within walking distance quiet area
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

First time in Dublin. So glad I booked this hotel. It was a surprise birthday present for my husband, I let the hotel know and they put a lovely cheesecake in the room for him. The staff are amazingly friendly, very helpful (I had insulin that I kept having to get them to store it in the kitchens fridge, there was no bother for them to keep getting it).
The rooms were really big, the bathroom was lovely, huge bath in it! Breakfast time there was so much on offer and all yummy.
We ate in the restaurant once, it was nice, not overly priced same with the bar, this was much better priced than Temple Bar area. Temple bar was only a 7 minute walk away, not too bad and the Guinness factory was 15mins.
Taxi to/from airport was about €30-35 each way.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Adam_Royal, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear ccr2010,

Thank you for your lovely review.

I am glad to hear your celebratory trip was so special and that you enjoyed the cheesecake that was left in the bedroom.

I am pleased that you were able to make the most of our central Dublin location in visiting both Temple Bar and the Guinness Storehouse.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

By far one of the best hotels we stayed in during our 3 week Ireland trip. Great staff and the most beautiful room! Highly recommend!! We checked in early due to the storm and the hotel could not have been more accomodating!

Stayed: October 2017
Adam_Royal, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear hcadieux,

Thank you for your lovely review.

I am so pleased to hear that all our hard efforts throughout the storm paid off! Of course being called 'one of the best hotel' is also flattering. I will eb sure to share your kind comments with all involved.

We hope you choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Ireland.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Fairly close to lots of restaurants and bars. Rooms are spacious and comfortable with all you need. Buffet breakfast offers a lot of options. Food is very good. Lots of fresh fruits. Full English breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear ELENA C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our well stocked Super Breakfast and that you found the rooms spacious and comfortable.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights & the room was great. The service was fantastic & the breakfast even better! Fresh juices / fruit / hot items / pastries etc all freshly made. The staff are friendly & helpful - definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Adam_Royal, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear 2008-sl,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am pleased you found our Super Breakfast to be 'fantastic'.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 February 2018