2,544 results
All reviews a business class room golden lane temple bar great hotel patrick's cathedral dublin castle grafton street separate shower rain shower junior suite great bathroom walk in shower modern hotel nespresso machine breakfast buffet within walking distance quiet area
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Spent 3 nights at the hotel on a trip to the races with a room on the 4th floor. The hotel is excellent. It's slightly tucked away in a residential area but the likes of Temple Bar are literally 5 minutes walk away so in many ways it's perfectly situated.

The room was very good, spacious and clean. No problems or delays with the lift and the breakfasts were absolutely top notch.

It's not overly cheap at all but I wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank RichardM1966
Adam_Royal, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear RichardM1966,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely review.

I am glad to hear that you appreciated our central quiet Dublin location. I am glad you enjoyed the Super Breakfast and that you found the room spacious and clean.

We look forward to being able to welcome you again.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

After months of absenteeism due to illness I returned to Radisson Golden Lane this week where Rolandas, Lauren & Adam on reception facilitated an efficient check in. Dinner in the restaurant was cooked - perfectly - by Demetri & waitresses Sam and Krisztina provided 5 Star Service! At breakfast; Tony, Kristina, Ewelyna, ensured that everything was as I always like it. Mevin from meetings & events came to say “hello” also as did the General Manager Madeline.
This hotel is in a great location in Dublin, offers excellent food at competitive prices & staff provide a “home from home” experience.
I HIGHLY recommend the Radisson at Golden Lane for either Business or Personal stay!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Adam_Royal, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Gerardine F,

Thank you for leaving your lovely 5 Star review.

I am delighted to hear that so many people make every stay you have with us so special and enjoyable.
I will be sure to pass on your praise to each of them.

We look forward to seeing you many times more.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Very good room on second floor, modern, tastefully furnished, comfortable bed. Just one problem, it rained all night when I was there and whatever way the rain was hitting the window ledge outside, this made a tapping noise that went on all night long. Did not get much sleep, it ended up being like Chinese torture. In fairness the receptionist apologized and as a gesture she cancelled my charge for overnight parking.

Room Tip: Request a room on the upper floors in order to have a city scape view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Adam_Royal, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear egangabriel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are located in central Dublin and staff are always available by phone to help guests as best they can if they need directions negotiating the drive to the hotel.

I am sorry that your nights sleep was not as good as it should have been due to the rain outside however I am glad to hear that car parking was provided complimentary as way of apology.

We hope to be able to welcome you again.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Had a fabulous stay in one of the business class rooms. Gorgeous room, modern, clean, comfortable. Great location. Lovely staff especially Sean at checkout, friendly, polite, professional, excellent service all round! I can't wait to return!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Adam_Royal, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear cluelesslady,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely review.

I am pleased to see Sean's name mentioned for providing exceptional service; it's always nice when guests remember names! I will be sure to pass on your kind comments.

We look forward to being able to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Attended the Pippa O Conner show on Friday, Just checked out.

Everything was brilliant from the reception staff to the food to the very friendly staff working at the show. Especially the staff serving our table one of the guys I missed his name he had blonde hair and a blue shirt seemed young nothing was too much trouble anytime we were looking for staff to request something he would always be the one to serve us with a smile . A really pleasant and genuine person.

The bar staff were really nice and welcoming too.

The room was immaculate. I will defiantly be coming back during the summer for a couple of nights.

Would recommend to anybody looking for a hotel in the heart of the city.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your lovely review.

I am glad to hear that your Pippa weekend was enjoyable and that you had a fantastic experience at the hotel.

I will share your kind comments among the team - especially Meeting and Events.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.