“Wonderful find”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018

This is right at the pickup for the hop on / hop off and other local tour busses. We were hoping for Japanese food and looked up to see it there. It looked nice so we took a chance - so glad we did. Nice view out over the street, great atmosphere, good service and the food was wonderful. I am a vegetarian but eat seafood occasionally and this was well worth the occasion for the seafood miso udon. Although there was a vegetable one, too. Really great soup and tons of it! Price was "routine".

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was one of the best asian restaurants we have been to. We have been here twice already, and will probably come back before we leave Dublin. I reccommend the gyosa for a starter, and both the duck teriyaki and the fried noodles are great!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The place has a great atmosphere in the inside. Great location where you can have a conversation and have a great view of the busy city centre.

The menu I think is a bit pricey for what you get. Last time I had the beef ramen and the beef tasted strange. You could tell it wasnt fresh and was coated with a slimey substance. I don't know if the beef was preserved and it meant to be like that but it was not appetising. Apart from it everything else was fine.

Also be warned, if you are using card for payment, they only accept €15.00 as their minimum.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We went there around 21:00 really desperate for some sushi and it wasn't disappointing! Really good sushi and some fried rice. It was a bit expensive but the restaurant had a nice atmosphere and the staff was really friendly and helped with allergens.

Thank Skadi88 .
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went there since we were on a food hunt trip in Dublin and the reviews were good for Fujiyama. I ordered the tempura bento for lunch and it was fantastic! I was full to the brim! It was for a decent price too! My friend got the duck teppenyaki and it was delish as well! Though when we went up to pay, the chinese cashier lady was so jolly and happy towards this irish lady who paid in front in front of us (even greeted her to have a happy Christmas) but she was so cold when we went to pay her (even though we’re both chinese too), like hello? Rude much? But oh well, the food was good anyway. Oh, for the muslim lads, the chicken and duck are halal here!