I sincerely recommend this hospitable B&B! It takes 10 minutes to reach the city centre by foot. Niall, the nice owner, will advise you the best and less touristic places in Dublin and on its coast. For example, one of the last days, during the generous and delicious breakfast, Niall recommended us a visit, by train, of Joyce Tower in Sandycove, in the southern part of Dublin's Bay. I don't know how but he managed to guess our interests in any advice!! The staff was extremely kind and smiling, like most of irish people I met :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget accommodation in a centrally located B&B - period building with 15 rooms (basic and en-suite). All with TV/radio etc. Breakfast included. Free WiFi. Free access to desktop PC. Car parking @ rear (small charge in high season). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fatima House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fatima House Hotel Dublin
- Fatima House Bed And Breakfast