“Still love their food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Its been a while since we ate here. There is no Vietnamese restaurant in our county so my daughter and i decided to try it again and see if the standard of their food is still the same in both taste and quality. We both loved the noodle soup we ordered and enjoyed the taste of the food. It it nice to know that this restaurant still exist and still provides lovely food. The taste of their food is well balanced and the spice is also tolerable.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Surprisingly good Vietnamese food with authentic flavors. Tried the fried corn which was sweeter than needed. I had the mixed protein stir fry which was well seasoned and flavors on point. Vietnamese coffee was also a great addition. Would likely go again to get a Pho or something different as well.

1  Thank Njp007
Reviewed 19 December 2017

We went for dinner here based on TripAdvisor ratings and were so pleased. Staff were very friendly and food was excellent, Choice of Asian beer available, The real surprise was the value considering its very close to the busy buzzing Temple Bar. Meal for two cost <50Euro and that included beers. The food quality was excellent and a little different.

Highly recommended but do book in advance

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I saw the wonderful reviews for this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to indulge one afternoon. My friend and I both opted for a pork dish with 'sticky rice' and meat sauce. It came with a side of shallots. The pork was mostly fat. In fact, it was nearly totally fat. The 'sticky rice' was not of the Japenese variety I was familiar with from various Asian chain restaurants, but it was rather greasy and oily. Accompanying the pork was a boiled egg, which had clearly been left boiling for a few hours too long. It was brown, dehydrated and crumbly. Terribly off-putting. To be honest, I won't be rushing back to Pho Ta, but I might just have picked the wrong dish.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We wanted something light, fresh and healthy for lunch (to offset the steakhouse reservation later). This place hit the spot perfectly.

Chicken Noodle Soup cane with a load of fresh vegetables - on a cold day it was absolutely perfect.