“1916 Easter rising walking tour”

1916 Rebellion Walking Tour
Ranked #11 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Dublin's original 1916 Tour founded in 1996 and guided by author Lorcan Collins and other experts in Irish revolutionary history. We run daily tours from the International Bar on Wicklow Street.
Reviewed 16 March 2017

It was a very well done tour. Our guide Eion was very knowledgeable about all the history of the time and made it very interesting. The walk was not hard at all through the town. I would recommend this tour to all who visit Dublin.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn more about Irish history while having a great time. Lorcan kept our group enthralled and has a wonderful combination of strong research credentials and delightful sense of humor. While Dublin may have been chilly/rainy the afternoon of our tour, Lorcan made it a bright, warm and most enlightening experience for us all!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

My partner and I took the walking tour with Lorcan, who catered for our small group (three in total - though it deserves a much bigger audience) by finding out what we each we interested in and tailoring the tour to match. Lorcan was fantastic, very warm, didn't hesitate to answer questions and extremely knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this tour, or go on it again myself!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Being a active lover of socialist history , my partner Suzanne arranged for this walking tour . Lorcan was fabulous full of humour , knowledge and heart of the history of Ireland . Would love to sit and listen and talk to him. Well done and if u are lucky to meet him , you will love the energy
Thank you from the Welsh part of the tour

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I took the 1916 walking tour with Rory. He made it such an enriching experience. We enjoyed every bit of it, and Rory had an answer to all the questions we had. I definitely recommend it.