“Great tour ”

1916 Rebellion Walking Tour
Ranked #11 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Dublin's original 1916 Tour founded in 1996 and guided by author Lorcan Collins and other experts in Irish revolutionary history. We run daily tours from the International Bar on Wicklow Street.
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I took the 1916 walking tour with Rory. He made it such an enriching experience. We enjoyed every bit of it, and Rory had an answer to all the questions we had. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I took the 1916 Easter Rising Tour with Eoin. It was excellent and the guide was exceptionally knowledge but explained the circumstances surrounding and leading up to the rising in context and in a very manageable level of detail so it was easy to understand. If you want to know more he was happy to take questions and was able to answer them all and expand on the information. He had great individual anecdotes making the tour amusing and entertaining. Best thing I have done in Dublin don't miss this. For €13 two hours entertainment great value. Have now bought a book on the Easter Rising. Inspired ! 5 Stars Easily.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I did this walking tour in November 2016 and two months on looking back it's one of the best parts of my visit. Wholly recommended.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

A fascinating tour of central Dublin focused on the events surrounding the 1916 Rebellion. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgable and presented the events of that time clearly as we walked to the major locations of the Rebellion.

We started at a pub where he presented a summary of the events and then walked to major locations.

1  Thank philgar
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Lorcan was our tour guide and you would be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable and passionate guide through the complex history that is Ireland. He was very engaging with everyone in our group and encouraged questions throughout the tour. Was a highlight of my stay in Dublin.

3  Thank roycowell