1,248 results
All reviews boutique hotel baggot street great boutique underfloor heating turn down service beautiful hotel mini bar city centre quiet location great bar four seasons aviva stadium full irish breakfast hotel bar searsons concierge ireland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything about the Dylan was great except the food - other than breakfast - was mediocre. The room size was good, the location was good, staff was very good, cocktails/bar = good. But the food needs an upgrade big time.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DylanHotel, Rooms Division Manager at Dylan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Michael H,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Dylan. I am delighted to hear that most elements of your stay were in line with the high standards we hold ourselves to at Dylan and I am particularly pleased to see that our staff friendliness and efficiency was something that stood out particularly for you.

I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback too regarding our food offering at Dylan. Our new head chef Paul Quinn is in the process of upgrading our entire menu offering at the moment so I hope when we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dylan in the near future our new dishes will be to your taste.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in The Dylan Hotel last Friday night. A really lovely hotel tucked away off Baggot Street. Room was really nice with lots of lovely touches like a bed turn down and water/sweet left at your bedside. Staff in reception and the bar were lovely as was the food we had before heading out for the evening. Special mention to the Concierge Luke who was most obliging!

3  Thank WhiteFarran

Hi WhiteFarran,

I am delighted to read such a fantastic review of your time spent with us at Dylan. It is the small touches that often separate a good stay from a great one so I was extremely pleased to hear that the small comforts were fell founded in this case.

I will ensure to pass your kind feedback on to our food and beverage team and our kitchen team as well. They truly enjoy making memorable experiences for our guests as this is such an important part of what we do here at Dylan. A special thank you for your kind feedback on my service and my welcome teams service as well. It is always nice to hear when a particular team member stands out so I am truly obliged you felt my service was well placed.

I hope to have the joy of welcoming you back to Dylan in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Formerly a nurse's home, this has been thoughtfully transformed into a luxury hotel in a very tranquil location. It is still however very convenient for the city centre. A very warm welcome awaits you from the very friendly staff. Relax on the beautiful garden terrace when the weather is fine.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank NorthStar55646603771

Hi NorthStar55646603771,

My sincerest thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Dylan. I am delighted that you found the time for some peace and quiet in the fast paced environment of Dublin city. Our location is ideal for allowing guests to remove themselves from the hustle and bustle of our fine capital city while still having all the main attractions within walking distance of our front door.

I am delighted your stay was an enjoyable one and I really do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dylan in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great stay here, the rooms and the hotel are very nicely decorated and it’s on a perfect location. The only point of critique is that the free breakfast options are limited, so you’ll still have to buy something of the menu.

Room tip: Update phone, no iron in the room.
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank GrandTour58061902952

Hi GrandTour58061902952,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Dylan. I am delighted you felt the interior design of the hotel was to your liking. Our location is terrific for enjoying all the splendor Dublin has to offer while remaining tucked away in a leafy Victorian neighborhood.

Many thanks too for your feedback on our breakfast offering. Our new head chef Paul Quinn is in the process of upgrading our breakfast buffet so I hope the next time we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dylan you will notice the changes we have made to the most important meal of the day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked Hotel via BA Holidays and had a great stay. Staff were very friendly. Rooms are very well maintained and spacious with the most comfortable bed I have slept in. Only downside was view from room was overlooking the rear of shops and a very loud pub.We did manage to sleep and would probably put it down to the rugby being on rather than a normal Saturday night.
If staying in Dublin again would differently stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank bmssurrey

Hi bmssurrey,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Dylan. From what I can tell it seems to be one you truly enjoyed and I am delighted that this was the case.

My sincerest apologies for the noise you encountered over the rugby weekend. The electric pre and post game atmospheres in the local area can unfortunately cause some external noise but I am glad you weren't greatly effected by this.

Our pillow top mattresses are ideal for a comfortable nights sleep and I am thrilled to hear your kind comments regarding the upkeep of our bedrooms. I will be sure to pass this on to our style team who take the utmost pride ensuring the high standards we hold ourselves to are met day in and day out.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dylan in the future.