1,215 results
All reviews boutique hotel baggot street lovely boutique underfloor heating turn down service beautiful hotel mini bar city centre quiet location four seasons full irish breakfast aviva stadium hotel bar searsons bath ireland pubs
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I was in Dublin on a business trip. My stay in the Dylan was terrific. Probably the best hotel bed I've slept in. The staff were so lovely - especially at reception. The city centre is super accessible from here. This is my new favourite hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank EBLON
DylanHotel, Rooms Division Manager at Dylan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear EBLON,

Thank you for such wonderful and kind feedback on your experience here at Dylan.

I am delighted to hear that the reception team took such great care of you.

I really hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a big hit for me - great location with easy access to Dublin City centre, only 25 mins from airport, quiet off street location, fabulous design, great rooms and affordable. What’s not to like?!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank tanagogo1

Dear tanagogo1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here at Dylan.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Dylan Hotel is my home from home when in Dublin working. I have stayed here many times and continue to do so...here's why:

- boutique hotel - when travelling solo, the size of the hotel is perfectly suited to having dinner / drinks alone whilst working or people watching
- Location - centrally located and short walk to bustling Baggot Street
- Staff - impeccable and nothing is ever too much - always make me feel welcome when returning
- Rooms - first class, individual and very comfortable
- Flowers - the awesome and vibrant arrangements on arrival always make a trip to the Dylan very special
- Breakfast - always a pleasure

Room Tip: All of the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank RNNeill

Dear RNNeill,

Thank you for such wonderful and kind feedback on your experiences here at Dylan.

We truly are delighted to hear that we are your home away from home when working in Dublin and that you enjoy all the amenities we have to offer.

I was especially happy to hear that the team have taken such good care of you.

We look forward to welcoming you home on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Top class hotel in quiet area close to excellent restaurants and good pubs. 15 minute walk to city centre and 15 to Aviva stadium. Staff very helpful and friendly. Rooms large with touch screen controls. Bathroom and shower luxurious. Will return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jimmymurray56

Dear jimmymurray56,

Thank you for your kind feedback on your experience here at Dylan.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team took such good care of you.

I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

very friendly and helpful staff. breakfast and dinner were both excellent. in room wifi an issue, bu otherwise a superb stay. hotel is located in a central area of Dublin, close to shops and restaurants.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear L5149ZSbenm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Dylan.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.