“Cool bar”
Review of Dakota Bar

Dakota Bar
Ranked #95 of 290 Nightlife in Dublin
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Visited with my wife. Slightly outside temple bar so less rowdy. Plenty of seating and a good chilled atmosphere.

Laura B, Group Sales & Marketing Manager at Dakota Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for your review - we hope you enjoyed your trip to Dakota and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to have fun with your friends when you are in Dublin. We have been there for the 6 nations and this was supet cool. Music was nice with a very good DJ to our opinions. Drinks are ok as well and the atmosphere was excellent

Hi Fa B,

Thank you for your very kind review - I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time in Dakota. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Following a bit of google research we went in search of Dakota bar as my partner wanted a decent cocktail
The bar is beautifully designed and the furniture up market yet relaxing
I am not a cocktail person and she was looking for a baileys based one in particular
As it happened she found nothing she liked but that's not to say they had a poor choice
We would defo go back for an evening drink
Really smart place to go for after work or early evening drink

1  Thank BryanD893

Hi BryanD893,

Reviewed 1 February 2017

It is really good to go out for a couple of drinks and for a dinner too. Big space, with a lot of tables and nice people. I used to go there because they served Erdinger, but... I'm not sure why, but they don't served anymore. Such a pity!

Hi fabitop,

Thank you for your review and very kind words - Apologies that we no longer serve Erdinger.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

A good friend is celebrating her birthday at Dakota, one of the popular places for the movida in Dublin, how can I not join? This was probably my second time here in four years and I think my third time will not arrive earlier next time. I mean, the place is actually a good place and there is nothing particularly wrong with it. Indeed, for me, it's average. I would have given 4/5 if the only Belgian beer they say they provide (Westmalle, dubbel and triple) was there. As waiter says they do not have it (on a Saturday night!), then let's order a 9 Euro gin tonic. Twice.
I mean, average for me, did not click. But you guys might like it more.

Hi Vincenzo S,

Thank you for your review, we hope to welcome you back again in the near future!