“Cool place but...”
Review of Dakota Bar

Dakota Bar
Ranked #95 of 290 Nightlife in Dublin
Reviewed 1 February 2017

It is really good to go out for a couple of drinks and for a dinner too. Big space, with a lot of tables and nice people. I used to go there because they served Erdinger, but... I'm not sure why, but they don't served anymore. Such a pity!

Laura B, Group Sales & Marketing Manager at Dakota Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Hi fabitop,

Thank you for your review and very kind words - Apologies that we no longer serve Erdinger.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

A good friend is celebrating her birthday at Dakota, one of the popular places for the movida in Dublin, how can I not join? This was probably my second time here in four years and I think my third time will not arrive earlier next time. I mean, the place is actually a good place and there is nothing particularly wrong with it. Indeed, for me, it's average. I would have given 4/5 if the only Belgian beer they say they provide (Westmalle, dubbel and triple) was there. As waiter says they do not have it (on a Saturday night!), then let's order a 9 Euro gin tonic. Twice.
I mean, average for me, did not click. But you guys might like it more.

Hi Vincenzo S,

Thank you for your review, we hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We meet as a group of friends every Wednesday and food is generally good although we choose carefully from the menu. They need extend the menu and perhaps improve the selection and quality. Food service stops at 21:00 as kitchen closes. The atmosphere is very good along with the seating. I would recommend Dakota for a meal and good night out.

Hi Forthemad,

Thank you for your very kind review - I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time in Dakota. I will certainly pass your comments on to our chef regarding the menu offering.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Had an Irish Coffee in here just before Christmas. It was early afternoon but the place was buzzing with lots of Christmas lunches and shoppers.
The Irish Coffees were beautiful, really nice coffee with a nice hit of whiskey. Perfect to warm you up on a chilly afternoon.

Hi Beanie14,

Thank you for your review and very kind words - I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your trip to Dakota.

We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Was going to eat here, sat down asked for a menu greeted by rude waitress, was polite to her said please thanks etc and NOTHING. Not a word said. Decided to leave. Very poor service.

Hi Gina H,

Apologies for the delay in responding back to your review - I am very sorry to hear you had such a poor experience / service in Dakota, we always strive to provide our customers with the possible experience at all times. Please feel free to e-mail me directly and I will look into this further. The e-mail is info@dakotabar.ie.