Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Stimulating tour

Fascinating insights to the history and architecture of Dublin, this was my second tour with Arran... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
EdmundFagan
Dublin, Ireland
A springboard without noticing

Arran's new route, from the Green through Leeson St then Hatch St and Adelaide Road, Harcourt Tce... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Stranded A
County Monaghan, Ireland

All reviews arran henderson national gallery walking tour georgian dublin medieval walls his knowledge great walk learned lots knowledgeable guide excellent tour two hours fascinating tour highly recommend this tour north side paintings tours rathmines
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed the tour of the National Gallery it combined fun with a lot of information all delivered with a light touch, I would highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in art both locals and visitors

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This tour was fascinating, fun, educational, and I would highly recommend it. I’ve been to the National Gallery before, but I’ll enjoy my future visits even more now with new eyes.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I took the Hugh Lane to Broadstone recently and it was truly excellent. Aaron our guide was very knowledgeable across a broad range of subjects relating to Dublin’s history across 18th, 19th and 20th Centuries. As a Dublin resident I got to appreciate buildings in a different light. The Walk is long but not strenuous and ours lasted around 2 hours 45 min. If a Dublin resident i strongly recommend this tour. If a visitor it will provide a lovely walk and give insights into Dublin’s history.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Arran provided a most enjoyable afternoon ... walking from The Hugh Lane to the new Grangegorman campus ... with time to view lots of interesting things along the way. The depth and breadth of Arran's knowledge is just great and it means that you come away with lots of new information and a renewed passion for our lovely city and it's history. I would highly reccommend any of Arran's tours cor locals or visitors alike.

Date of experience: November 2017
Arran2014, Owner at Dublin Decoded, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Many thanks for such a nice review Dublin Dweller. It makes a great deal of difference to our visibility when people write a review, so I very much appreciate you taking the time to do that. It goes without saying that we're thrilled you enjoyed the Hugh Lane- Broadstone - Grangegorman tour so much.
many thanks, and hopefully see you for a third Dublin Decoded tour sometime in 2018!
with very best wishes- Arran.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Fascinating walk with Arran Henderson, from Parnell Sq to the new campus at Grangegorman, via Broadstone, Richmond Hosp and the former Women’s Penitentiary (quite eerie). We covered a huge amount in the 2.5Hrs and with some excellent historic maps & pictures he opened our eyes to many interesting buildings we pass daily (and may take for granted). Snippets included from others on the tour added plenty of laughs along the way. This was my first walking tour with Arran - highly recommend as a guide for locals, tourists and anyone looking to find out a bit more about our brilliant city.. Thanks again.