“Fresh pizza & pints”
Review of The Big Blue Bus

The Big Blue Bus
Ranked #1,281 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Arguably the coolest spot to be on a rainy or summers day, especially if the Dublin Flea is on. Unique atmosphere, friendly service, delicious food, and a huge range of drinks options to wash it all down.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

It's worth noting that this particular bus is not run by Dublin Bus. You can tell because it works. 3 busses failed to turn up on my way in and I was waiting half an hour for one to turn up. I thought I'd had enough of busses but the Big Blue Bus delivered.

A word of warning. The Bernard Shaw is now hipster central. If people with facial tattoos put you off your food then you should look elsewhere.

The pizzas were very good. I had Chorizo and Pepperoni and it was damn good. My friends were more than happy with their pizzas. We had the house beer: Brewtonic IPA. It was very nice indeed with citrus notes. Delicious. I think the oven needs to be cranked a little more as the base wasn't crispy enough for a true Neapolitan Pizza. No leopard print on the base. But the sauce was fantastic and the dough had good flavour (type 00 flour as it should be)

But I'm splitting hairs. Great spot for a bite and a pint. Will be back.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Having just got arrived in Dublin, after living in Italy, I was hesitant to order a pizza, knowing it couldn't compare. Well! it wasn't as good as Italy pizza (because nothing can be) but it does a pretty good job, and offers great innovative pizzas. And gluten free and vegan options. Very impressed! And I hope to have the chance to come back one day!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We got on the bus after getting off our cruise to see the sites of Dubai. You are taken across town on a bus to a shopping mall where you get on the bus of your choice, each has its own cost and colour code. We got on the one which takes you round all the main buildings . This part was really good but cause it's a very busy city you are most of the time stuck in traffic. The head set was good and pointed out each building and little facts about Dubai. If you like site seeing the easy way then I would say it's for you but I can't say I would do it sgain

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Brought the kids here today for the novelty of having pizza on the bus. We knew it would be fun but I forgot how nice the pizzas are! My vegan pizza was delicious, I thought I'd miss the cheese but it was so tasty. The base was lovely and light and everything was perfectly cooked. Paired with a cold pint and two happy children it was a very relaxed and enjoyable afternoon.