Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$195
  • Room Service
US$422
Croke Park Hotel
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$460
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
1,956 results
All reviewsgasworks baraviva stadiumtheatre packagegas worksdart stationorla kielycity centretheatre breakbord gais theatreminute walkfree car parkingcoffee machinebar foodlovely hotelbooked this hotelreception staffstayed here for one night
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Size of the room enough for my wife and me, check in was quick, breakfast tasty and selection very good. The staff that we had an opportunity to meet was very pleasant and helpful when we asked them recommendations.

Room Tip: Quite and charming
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hans W
GCHDublin, Manager at Grand Canal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,
I am delighted that our hotel was to your liking and that you found the room and service to be suitable to your needs and pleasant. I very much hope that you and your wife will be visiting Dublin again and that when you are you will come and stay with us. In the meantime I really appreciate your very kind review and score.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here.
The food was very nice in the bar.
Breakfast was extra but very nice.
Staff were friendly.
Rooms were comfortable but the bathroom could do with an upgrade.
The lifts weren't working very well when we were there.
The location was excellent for the Aviva, but a 20/25 min walk to the nearest Luas if going into the city.
about a 25 min walk to 3 arena also.
But I would return again.

1  Thank Irishairyfairy

Dear Guest,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and your visits to the restaurant and bar. I am sorry about the disruption with the lifts, we did have an issue with the key card reader in one of the lifts which meant that it was quite tricky to use. I am sorry that this happened whilst you were staying with us and for any inconvenience, I am pleased to report that the issue has since been resolved and they are running perfectly now. I am glad that you found the location to be good for your needs, hopefully you will be back to stay with us again in the near future. In the meantime thank you for reviewing our hotel and for the very nice comments that you made.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

From the moment we arrived until we left we were greeted by friendly and helpful staff. Hotel lovely and beside grand canal DART, only one stop from Aviva stadium and walking distance to Bord Gais theatre.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt that everyone that you met was friendly. I hope that you will be back to stay with us again in the near future whether it is for a theatre break or just a visit to the hotel.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Good location, quiet safe area, several good restaurants nearby. Pleasant staff, relatively large, clean,and well-arranged room, extensive breakfast. They quickly provided a fan during a hot spell (no A/C) and stored a bag for us while we were away on a tour to the western part of the country.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the weather was nice for your trip. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you by holding your luggage whilst you travelled on. It is great that you found the staff to be pleasant and were happy with the room. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your very nice comments and review score is much appreciated.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Visited recently for a concert at Croake park. The hotel is about 20minutes walk from the city centre, it only took us about 30minutes to walk to Croake park but we were strutting a little bit. The hotel itself is very nice. We only stayed for one night and did not have breakfast. The rooms were very comfortable and spacious. The gasworks bar next door is brilliant, a spacious bar with plenty of choice, the food looked amazing too though we didn't get a chance to try any. Another big bonus of the hotel is that check out is 12 midday, meaning we could have a much needed lie in after a 4am start the previous day.

Dear Guest,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and didn't find the walk to Croke Park to be too far. It is great that you found the rooms and bar to be comfortable and that it suited your needs. I very much hope that your team won and that you will be back to stay with us again soon.