“lots of laughter and music and good food”
Review of Taylors Three Rock

Irish Night Show Including 4-Course Dinner
Ranked #16 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Taylors Three Rock is a rambling farmhouse pub with the largest thatched roof in Ireland soaring to over 50 feet.The Panoramic view and rural setting of Taylor's Three Rock makes this one of the most idyllically set public houses in Dublin. It is home to Dublin's Irish Cabaret which is Irelands longest running cabaret with the legendary Noel V Ginnity along with West End Star Rob Vickers who returns to Ireland having just played Val Jean in Les Miserables. Award winning Irish dancers, superb musicians and delicious Irish traditional food.
Reviewed 12 December 2017

This is a little ways out of the city but worth the drive. It was billed as an Irish Cabaret Evening with dinner, Irish coffee and entertainment. It delivered. It starts with dinner which has starter (3 choices), main course (5 choices), and dessert and Irish coffee. Then comes the entertainment. Traditional songs and dancing make the evening a great Irish experience.

2  Thank Elsie H
in 11 reviews
"audience participation"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My colleagues and I from AAA MidAtlantic and Allied went to Taylors Three Rock on our last night from touring Ireland and I must say we all had a blast! Food was great, whiskey was flowing as well as beer and wine and entertainment was top notch. I would highly recommend this to my clients visiting Dublin for a fun night in town!

They have two options, Irish Cabaret and the Irish Night, which was what did. I am sure any one of these options would be a great night for all.

I will surely go again when I come back to Ireland soon.

1  Thank Arnel R
Reviewed 28 October 2017

During our bus tour of our Ireland we took an excursion for the dinner show. The food was excellent and the show was great. Especially enjoyed the dancing.

1  Thank yorkboy50
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We purchased this evening dinner and entertainment as an excursion on our Globus tour. We knew it would be touristy, and it was, but going in we knew it and these folks do it quite well. We got to see some Riverdance style dance, a comedian who was pretty good and the two main singers were excellent. Especially Robert Vickers who had starred on London stage in Les Miserables. He did a solo of Bring Him Home that was wonderful. The food was what you should expect in a place catering to bus tours. It was fine. All in all, our group enjoyed the evening very much.

3  Thank Magnolia13
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Even the building was interesting; thatched roof, inside support beams covered, lighting, just lots of interesting things about the construction of this place. It appeared to be very well built..The dinner and show here were included as a part of my tour group (October 2017). The dining area with the live entertainment was huge, with a number of really long rows of tables. I was amazed how well the staff delivered drinks and food. I got the lamb stew. It was good. The seafood chowder and the salmon also got good reviews from my friends. The dessert of cheesecake was very light and fluffy and went well with coffee.
The entertainers were great Ginnity is a classic. As luck would have it, I (and another member of my group) ended up on stage with the house band. It was a load of fun.
I'd go again.