5,047 results
All reviews the executive lounge great hotel sideline bistro city centre hot towels minute walk bottled water fourth floor continental breakfast deluxe room hop on hop off bus mini bar o'connell street bar food modern hotel would highly recommend this hotel enjoyable stay
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Unparalleled service from Ukarma, Clifford and Mateo at check-in. Early check in was extremely valuable to my family after long night of travel.

Breakfast very serviceable but more importantly for us, very fast, as we had an early train to catch.

We will return!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear MiksterCT

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read you had a wonderful dining experience in our ‘Sideline Bistro’, and will be sure to pass your kind comments onto the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Regards,

The Croke Park
Dublin’s Iconic Sporting Hotel
Jones’s Road

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed regularly at the Croke Park hotel and it is absolutely fantastic! Great rooms and facilities and the most professional, friendly staff! They go out of their way to make your stay special, cant recommend highly enough!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thereseg675

Dear thereseg675

It’s very kind of you to take the time to share your positive comments with your fellow travellers.

I am delighted to read that we met your expectations from previous visits. I know how pleased everyone will be to know their continual efforts have been appreciated.

We look forward to your return, and welcoming back to your new home away from home.

Regards,

The Croke Park
Dublin’s Iconic Sporting Hotel
Jones’s Road

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Great service. We arrived early - before check in time - but they found a room ready for us to check in early which meant that we could relax a little after our flight, a little thing but we appreciated it.

Staff were very friendly, always smiling and greeting us. Lovely food there as well. We only used the restaurant for the breakfast but it was lovely - lot to choose from to suit what everyone likes, and staff quick to offer tea or coffee on arrival.

Lovely hotel, but quite far from the centre but with hop on buses and taxis around if you need them it’s easy to get to.

Overall a great stay and would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lajadim16
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Lajadim16,

Thank you for an amazing review. I am delighted that you had such a wonderful experience.

The team here at The Croke Park Hotel strive to ensure our guest’s experiences are memorable for all the right reasons. It would seem on this occasion we succeeded.

We all look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to your home away from home very soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I absolutely loved staying at this hotel. The staff is amazing. We were celebrating our anniversary and they upgraded our room and sent up champagne. I asked for a quiet room as I am very noise sensitive and the room was the best I’ve ever stayed in. The location is excellent right across from Croke Park about a 15-20 minuet walk from city center or a short taxi ride. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was enormous with a large soaking tub and really nice bath products. Amazing bedding and pillows. We used room service twice the food was great and arrived quickly. We had breakfast in the executive lounge which had a lovely view of Croke Park and a very nice continental breakfast. The two women who staffed it were so friendly and helpful. The hotel bar is equally nice and well appointed. This is by far one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in and the only place I will ever stay when visiting Dublin.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CruiseGirl2

Dear CruiseGirl2,

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking to the time to post your review on your recent stay with us here at The Croke Park Hotel. I am delighted that you had an great stay. Our location is perfect for a good nights sleep.

I will ensure to pass your fantastic comments onto all my colleagues and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The Hotel has a very good location near airport and also near city center. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The drinks at the bar were very good and alos the lunch. a good hotel for a city trip in Dublin.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear klausvonarx,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to record your valued comments regarding your recent stay at the Croke Park.

Located on the North side of the city allows for quick, easy access to Dublin Airport and is only approximately five miles from the airport. The hotel is close enough to allow easy access to Dublin City Centre and all of its attractions but also far enough away to guarantee a perfect, quiet nights’ sleep away from the city revellers.

I look forward to hopefully being able to personally welcome you back to the Croke Park in the future.