US$274
US$263
US$206
Official Hotel Site
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$435
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$526
Cancelon
4,965 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelsideline bistrocity centrehot towelsminute walkbottled waterfourth floorcontinental breakfastdeluxe roomhop on hop off busmini baro'connell streetbar foodmodern hotelwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable stay
Reviewed 8 February 2018

We have spent two nights there in a beautiful and spacious room with en suite bathroom.
Everything was very tidy and clean. We felt most welcome and the staff was very friendly and always anxious to please.
The hotel is located just next to the stadium and it takes a 10 minutes walk to reach O'Connell St., 30 minutes for Temple Bar (10 min / 10€ with a taxi).
The only reason why one "star" is missing : the windows of our room let the noise of traffic and rail traffic in the room even when closed and with the busy roads quite far away.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Z9332GYmarionp

Please allow me to take this opportunity, to express our thanks for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us at The Croke Park.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the service delivered by all of our team.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Staff where excellent from check-in to checkout. I was greeted with a smile and a very high level of professionalism. As I moved around the hotel all staff were friendly and keen to be of assistance. At the excellent breakfast the staff made sure that I had everything I needed taking time to engage with me. I had a very good night's sleep in a lovely room.A great point about the staff was that they were not obsequious or condescending which are aspects I hate. There was a genuineness and a wish to assist. I will continue to use the Hotel for my Dublin trips

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Eamonn M

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read you had a wonderful dining experience in our ‘Sideline Bistro’, and thank you for your kind comments on the staff and service.

The team here at The Croke Park work extremely hard in providing all of our guests with professional and intuitive service. They will be delighted to hear that their efforts have indeed been appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Stayed here due to proximity to Temple St. Children's Hospital. Staff were excellent, so helpful. Room was clean, car park secure and hotel was spotless. Would definitely stay here again, based on my visit.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear stevewalshe

Thank you for your recent visit to The Croke Park.

We truly value your kind comments regarding our bedrooms and staff. The team here take great pride in their service delivery, and aim to provide quality customer service that meet and exceed all of our guest expectations.

We look forward to welcoming back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

From the moment we arrived to the second we left, every member of the Croke Park Hotel staff made my family and I feel welcome and special. We had 15 family members spend 10 days with us over the holidays, including our elderly mother, 3 teenage boys and a 10 year old and not only did the staff give us suggestions on things to do and see in Dublin, but they also seemed to truly care about us and made us all feel like we were at home. I was especially impressed with the concierge, Krishna and the Head Waiter, Colin who both took extra care and time making my mom happy and comfortable. I was a Guest Service trainer for the Walt Disney Co for almost 14 years and I must say that every member of the staff truly not only met, but exceeded my expectations. My only disappointment was that there was no Spa in the hotel, but that is a minor inconvenience and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to visit Dublin, especially if you want a place that isn't in the thick of it all, but very close to the action of the city. I look forward to coming back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Todd R

Thank you for taking the time to post your first class review following your recent stay with us here at The Croke Park.

I am delighted to read that you received optimum service while in the hotel, and your stay was thoroughly enjoyed by all.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

A good hotel away from the noise of the city well least when the rugby is not on. Really liked this hotel its about a 25 minute walk to temple bar etc but its worth it for a good nights sleep. The rooms are large and clean, the beds are so comfortable and the staff are all very polite. A good hotel i would stay here again. Only thing to note if you do walk is to stick to main roads some of the streets are abit sketchy.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear ALCBS

Thank you for your recent visit to The Croke Park.

We sincerely hope we will be seeing you again soon.