“Worst Indian restaurant I've ever been to”
Review of Ravi's Kitchen

Ravi's Kitchen
Ranked #435 of 2,724 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The tables were very cramped together so we had no privacy for family conversations, dusty decor (a weird amount of very dusty stones/pebbles), rude service especially when one of the party asked for a vegetarian curry (there were none on the menu!!). He was told very snootily that they only did authentic Indian cuisine! V.limited menu, just a disappointing experience unfortunately. I wish we had read the reviews first.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Last Sept, when I arrived new and lost, to a foreign country, I missed my Indian food. Food’s the medium through which my family has built many loving moments upon. Dad visited Dublin for the first time days after me and we wanted to find a place together, to build a memory. And we did, thanks to Ravi’s Kitchen. Their food returned me back to tastes of home and made me feel that warmth and love isn’t far off, even in Dublin. Since then, have explored a few Indian places and nothing reminds me of home as strongly as food from here. Though student budget is tight, this food offers the only times I’m tempted to spend on takeaway - all to recapture a memory of home

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

The crab claws were the best I've ever had since Man Fridays in Kinsale. The food is always amazing. Even the leftovers were 10/10 tonight. Always leave full, completely satisfied & with a huge smile on my face!! Top-shelf Curry House in Ireland! Thankyou Ravi, Mumta & Staff

Reviewed 20 October 2017

It's not just me, but most of my Indian friends and collegues have the same experience... they do not even care any Indian/Desi visiting their restaurant, their approach completely differs when they see desi's.I had visited this restarant, with my work collegues twice and once with my family. All the times it was a heartening and disappointing experience with this stupidest restaurant. After three times of my horrible experience with them, I stopped. But after that, many of my friends in Dublin shared their experience with me. Advise is, never visit this restaurant, especially Indians, you will not forget that!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Very tasty Indian food and the flavours will make you think that you are sitting by the Yamuna River near Delhi. Very friendly atmosphere and you almost feel that you are in a home rather than a restaurant. Thank You I will be back !