2,713 results
All reviews dublin airport shuttle service free shuttle an early morning flight next morning rental car city centre bus stop family room malahide ireland taxi tesco euro checkin buses
Reviewed 16 September 2018

My wife and I and her parents stayed here overnight on14th September 2018 as a base for an early flight from Dublin Airport which was only 3 miles away. We were in basic rooms on the 2nd and 5th floors. On arrival we received a lukewarm reception but bar and restaurant staff were more pleasant and enthusiastic. Don't agree for paying for wifi and overnight parking at the Hotel! The highlight was the superb breakfast which was full of choice and quality.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
NelsonStuart, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hi Stephen S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Hilton Dublin Airport.

We are delighted to hear that the highlight of your stay was our breakfast we provide. Many thanks for your valuable feedback which has been shared with the relevant Management Team to ensure our service levels remains consistent. We hope to welcome you all back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I encountered a problem with my Hilton Honors program and David at the front desk was rude and no help. I had to make a 90 international call to resolve it. Two hours after check-in they suspended the property liquor license for my entire 6 night stay. No cocktails available. The front lobby door was shattered and was broken for at least 3 days. My room key needed reprogramming several times. Apparently this property uses a 3rd party company for a airport shuttle service. We found the pick-up point online when we landed at Dublin Airport. Well it turns out it was not accurate so we called the hotel and they gave us the correct lot. The shuttle is scheduled to arrive about every 25 minutes. After almost an hour we called back and we were informed that the shuttle just left the airport again. Keep in mind the lot is very small and you can’t miss any shuttle that pulls in. So I finally laid eyes on the shuttle and instead of pulling in the lot he stopped at the fence and spoke to a couple waiting for a few seconds and he left again! I asked the couple what he asked and he asked them if they were going to the Hilton. They said no, so he left. He was probably saving on some type of charge for entering the lot. 40 kinutes later I had to flag him down to enter the lot. I asked him why he hasn’t entered the lot in almost 90 minutes and he LIED and said he did. I told him he was full of it and a liar. So he charged me the €6 for my wife and I. Turns out because of my Hilton Gold status my ride should have been free but he never inquired. The hotel staff never told me it was free either. 6 days later I paid again and not until after I paid I saw a passenger flash his gold status card and receive free service. By this time I was fed up with the Hilton Dublin Airport and couldn’t wait to leave.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Carlos Z
NelsonStuart, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Hi Carlos Z,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Hilton Dublin Airport once again.

We are disappointed to note that this was your experience of our hotel. I am aware that our Front Office Manager has been in contact with you directly and has resolved this matter to your satisfaction.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Very convenient for airport use. We found the rooms good, the lounge and restaurant more than acceptable. The breakfast was excellent. Only disappointment was that they had run out of two of the Irish Whiskies that I ordered. i

Room tip: Higher floors are best.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NelsonStuart, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hi Steve R,

We are delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us. Many thanks for your very kind compliments however please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment caused in Burnell's.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again in near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

No ALCOHOL, BEER OR WINE IN DUBLIN???? Seriously who's epic fail was this. ONE elevator working, no one answering the customer service or front desk lines for 5 plus minutes, door out front was broken. The list goes on. This seemed like a broken down Worst Western in Dubuke Iowa than a Hilton 2/10 overall. Very horrible experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank gregschmid
NelsonStuart, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Hi gregschmid,

We sincerely apologise that this was your experience of our hotel and I am aware that a member of the team has emailed you directly regarding your feedback.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Good car parking facility, entrance just around the side of the hotel, efficient check in by staff at front desk, nice range of bar food, very comfortable bed, in a clean room, and bathroom, excellent range of food for breakfast, and I particularly liked the honey, running from a honey comb, which I have never seen before anywhere else, my wife and I didn’t need anything else.

The only thing of note, which didn’t effect our stay in any way, was a strange smell in the main stair area, perhaps it was in the stair carpet, I don’t know.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi David P,

We are delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us! Many thanks for your kind feedback and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.