While it is almost impossible for me to relax while on vacation, the only thing I didn't have to worry about was my stay at the Botanic View. It was just so nice to take a break from running around.
Personally, I like to plan and am a little uptight when traveling abroad. The hosts at this B&B were awesome and were everything I wanted in a host and hostess. They responded to emails beforehand promptly, asked good questions about the nature of our stay, and made excellent recommendations about how to get around and what to see.
While it may sound weird that communications are one of the most important aspects for a vacation destination, there were so many more expensive locations we looked at where it was a week before someone responded, if they responded at all. The dialog beforehand and the execution when I made it to the B&B took place like clockwork. Bernie also let me know (without prompting) how much cab fare should be when traveling from the airport to the Botanic View.
No messing around, and a quiet, relaxed location. Also, a word to the wise: if you are wondering where the music is playing, where to go for a short trip, or how to get around town, just ask Bernie or PJ. Above all else, they were so helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From November 2008, Botanic View B & B has moved to 3 Iona Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 which is a quiet tree-lined road just around the corner from our former premises on Botanic Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Botanic View B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botanic View Bed And Breakfast
- Botanic View Hotel Dublin