From the moment we arrived, the owner Bernie gave us the warmest of Irish welcomes and was full of helpful advice on how to get the most from our weekend stay in Dublin. Our room was spacious, clean and homely, and the friendly chat and banter with Bernie and her husband, made this a very memorable and special stay. This B&B is particularly good value, given it's close proximity to the city, coupled with the excellent local knowledge Bernie can provide. Breakfast too was incredible! We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From November 2008, Botanic View B & B has moved to 3 Iona Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 which is a quiet tree-lined road just around the corner from our former premises on Botanic Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Botanic View B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botanic View Hotel Dublin
- Botanic View Bed And Breakfast