“Delicious Italian experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2016

I had my lunch there and I could taste amazing gratineed squid and a fabulous slice of pizza! If you want to get a break from your job that's the ideal spot!!!
Fair prices and friendly staff.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Good selection of meals changing everyday made by Italian chef. Huge selection of wine and italian traditional product. Ask them for information and lunch services. They know how let you be Italian. ;)

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

There has been massive staff turnover here recently with the food quality fluctuating. The food is improving again, but the prices have risen and the portions have got small again. Some of the staff are a bit rude as well. Today it was a pork stew that would have been great if you were a dog as there was a tiny bit of meat and a massive bone. I appreciate that the bone adds flavour when cooking. But they could add more meat

Reviewed 3 September 2015

We ate in this confortable restaurant yesterday and I think that it's fantastic because its food is so special and delicious. Employees are very kind and lovely! I recommend it. The best Italian cuisine in Dublin ever!

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I went in Flavour of Italy for the first time yesterday and I found it really good. I took tomatoes pasta and found it so good! The place is also nice, and the italians in the restaurant are friendly. I will come again and recommand it to my friends! Thank you for this lunch.