Umi Falafel
Ranked #24 of 2,699 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Visited restaurant on Dame street with friends. Please don't get turned off by entrance where you can see counter and menu. Yes, you can have food take away, but once you pass counter there is sitting area as well and waiters will bring menu. It's very casual dining, atmosphere is very simple. But food is a success! We have tried most of the items from the menu because everything sounded so delicious: salads, humus, other dips, falafel cheese version and plain, grilled cheese with tomatoes, sweet potato fries, stuffed wine leaves etc Prices are very affordable (all starters 4-5 Eur, 2 salads for 6.50Eur), everything comes with pita bread. We ended up taking a lot of food home. Don't miss this place, finally a good food in Dublin

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Very good food, tasty falafel and healthy salad!
I recommend mint lemonade for drink.
Nice staff and cheap!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Straight forward healthy fast food for when you're feeling peckish while on the go. I often drop in here for a quick bite or the occasional delivery to soak up a nasty hangover.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Cant get enough of this place, small menu but everything is delicious! Great Value too. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I was not wholly convinced when a friend asked me if I wanted to try Umi Falafel. For once, I have to say I was wrong in being unconvinced. I ordered spring rolls which were cheesy enough and not oily. I also tried the Palestinian bread, which was very good and a side of sweet potatoes which were tasty. The only flaw of my lunch was that portions were a bit small. Prices are very cheap. I do not give 5 stars just because I have not tried any Falafel yet. In the meantime, I highly recommend this place.