“Delicious food!”
Review of Umi Falafel

Umi Falafel
Ranked #24 of 2,699 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Very good food, tasty falafel and healthy salad!
I recommend mint lemonade for drink.
Nice staff and cheap!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Straight forward healthy fast food for when you're feeling peckish while on the go. I often drop in here for a quick bite or the occasional delivery to soak up a nasty hangover.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Cant get enough of this place, small menu but everything is delicious! Great Value too. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I was not wholly convinced when a friend asked me if I wanted to try Umi Falafel. For once, I have to say I was wrong in being unconvinced. I ordered spring rolls which were cheesy enough and not oily. I also tried the Palestinian bread, which was very good and a side of sweet potatoes which were tasty. The only flaw of my lunch was that portions were a bit small. Prices are very cheap. I do not give 5 stars just because I have not tried any Falafel yet. In the meantime, I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Had the lunch deal (every day until 17.00) with the pakistani sandwich and potatoes. Great flavours and thw falafels are delicious. Would have liked some sauce with the potatoes. The place is a bit small but w only had to wait for 5 minutes for a table. Also it gets noisy because there isn't anything to insulate the sound of people. But great place and I would go back.