Review Highlights
I love Ireland!

I was excited to go to Ireland with a group of friends, but I had no idea how amazing this trip... read more

Reviewed today
Mike B
Magnetic North Tour

My wife and I had a fabulous time on this tour and the trip exceeded our expectations. We are... read more

Reviewed today
KentuckyRA
Winchester, Kentucky

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from €78.00
from €30.00
from €899.00
from €389.00
1,358 results
All reviews small group tour wild irish rover world tour day tour northern ireland irish adventure dingle bay gougane barra hotel active tour sea kayaking guide tim sheep farm killarney national park large coach amazing adventure north tour big bus tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2024

This was an amazing small group tour in a luxury motor coach. All of our needs were anticipated by our amazing tour guide, Philip. We saw all of the sights, stayed in amazing hotels and got to taste the local culture of Ireland. I highly recommend this tour company in every way!

Reviewed 16 May 2024

I recently went on the Vagabond 8 day wild irish rover tour. It was a bit cool and rainy, but that didn't stop us. Such a beautiful country and such a wonderful company to work with. E bikes thru the countryside surrounded by baby sheep was the highlight of my trip. Our guide was Dave and he had Hugh and Lisa learning and helping him. All 3 were amazing. I would definitely use Vagabond again!

Date of experience: May 2024
Reviewed 16 May 2024

I was a skeptic. I am not a "tour person" and generally prefer to plan my own travel. But I went on this because my mom really wanted to and my aunt/uncle went on this a few years back and loved it.

This tour changed my mind! I can't imagine a better way to travel.

Because the groups are small, you have freedom and flexibility. We saw so much of Northern Ireland. The pace was perfect, and the guides (Jason and Vaughn) were exceptional: well-informed, friendly and all-around great guides. The accomodations were perfect- a great blend of types of stays in a short time.
I can't recommend them enough and wish they operated in many other countries!

1  Thank Coffeefanallday
robrankinvagabond, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We greatly appreciate you for taking the time to share your review of your recent Vagabond experience. It brings us great joy to know that you had a wonderful time travelling in a tour. Tour travelling is the best way to see and experience Ireland while creating new friendships along the way. It’s wonderful to know that you appreciated the freedom, flexibility, and exceptional guidance from Jason and Vaughn who are both incredible guides. Your high recommendation means a lot to us. We hope to welcome you on another Vagabond adventure soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2024

It is hard to describe what a great time I had on our 7 day Driftwood tour. It was absolutely amazing from start to finish and everything exceeded my expectations. Our tour guide Brian was so great and knowledgeable about all things that we saw and really made it a true Irish experience. I honestly wished I had booked a longer tour and will be planning on when I can return in the future. All of the hotels and locations were unique and the inn keepers were amazingly accommodating. The food at dinner was always top notch as were the breakfasts. Well done Ireland and well done Vagabond tours. Thank you for a lifetime trip and 1400 photos! Crazy I know!

Reviewed 15 May 2024

Great well serviced trip, excellent guide support throughout, good blend of activities, as described. Highly recommended provider!