“Sunday evening meal”

Ranked #1,326 of 2,811 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here the Sunday evening before bank holiday. We were the last ones to get a table! The staff and service were excellent. My husband had the lasagne which he says is better than mine?! I has smoked salmon ravioli. Both dishes were beautiful and we'll definitely be back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing, clean restaurant clean bathroom service is amazing. I may use the word amazing too much for this review. We had 4 starters as we were absolutely starving and we picked the best of what we thought would be tasty without filling us up for main meal. Our main meal is rack of lamb and steak. We asked for the main meal to be served a half hour after we finished our starters and they more than accommodated us. It's a family restaurant where I think the owner lavishes his attention to family parties which is great!!! They serve beers and wine. The atmosphere is great. Staff are lovely food is amazing. The food is also very reasonable for the portions you get. This is also our first time here and also prosecco by the bottle is €24. Amazing amazing amazing. Can I get an amen!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Without going into too much detail overall the restaurant is decent. The food is tasty even if the portions are small. The trouble is the service which was slow and inattentive. There wasn't a big crowd to take care of and wait staff seemed to be around enough to provide service but we still found ourselves waiting to order and left alone for most of the experience.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Great food, really prompt service, buzzy atmosphere. There was a large group of Italians beside us which speaks volumes for an Italian restaurant. I was given a choice of salad or chips with my main, I asked instead for spaghetti with an spicy sauce, no problem and delicious. Really excellent value.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Let me start with the positive.
Very nice and friendly staff including the chef, fast service and a proper cold Peroni to start :)
Kids Bolognese was good!

The tomato sauce of the Pizza reminded me of the Domino pizza powder tomato sauce, the base was fine but there was no salt.
The risotto was a disaster. It was not rice but a pasta with the shape of rice.

I believe that if provided with proper ingredients the chef can actually cook. That kitchen is so small they really do a great job considering the circumstances.

1  Thank 461italiano77