“Friday night catch up with the girls ”
Review of Okra Green

Okra Green
Ranked #835 of 2,888 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Asian, Pakistani
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Get together with the girls for acatch up . We decided to book Okra as we'd never been there before. Booked a table and lucky we did as it was fairly full. We went for the early bird menu which was great value. We had never tried Pakistani food before and we all enjoyed it. Good service.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Very nice Indian restaurant in Castleknock. Usual go to Wongs and didn't realize this was on the other side. Had the Behari Boti for starters which is a spicy beef dish which i would recommend. We had a lamb and prawn dish between us which was lovely. All in all a really nice indian. Cost us 63 euros so a tad on the expensive side. Layout inside is lovely and perfect for a romantic evening meal.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant consistently delivers quality dishes.It's so good tasting ginger ,chilli etc.in dishes that are so satisfying.I have enjoyed prawn,lamb and chicken dishes there always accompanied with dum rice and naan bread.The homemade dips are gorgeous especially the mint one.Elsa always gives a lovely welcome and provides a professional and skilled service.Sayeed runs a fantastic restaurant and ensures all his customers are well looked after.

1  Thank joanmD6111RN
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to okra green and again it was delicious, food was well cooked and you will find it difficult to find a nicer tika masala on the north side the only thing that brings it down is the lack of staff 1 waitress and a manager is not enough for a full restaurant I say this not because we were left waiting at all, it was just the correct amount of time but the waitress was under so much pressure I felt sorry for her.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Without knowing it we have become regulars at Okra. Simply because it is so consistently good and lives up to our expectations. I have just read millicentkildare’s review and I was somewhat surprised by the low star rating and “I will not be returning “ attitude , that is until I read other reviews by the same traveler . Let’s leave that there shall we. My experience in Okra have all been good so far. We most certainly will be going back.