“Fantastic pakistani/Indian cuisine.”

Okra Green
Ranked #835 of 2,833 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Asian, Pakistani
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant consistently delivers quality dishes.It's so good tasting ginger ,chilli etc.in dishes that are so satisfying.I have enjoyed prawn,lamb and chicken dishes there always accompanied with dum rice and naan bread.The homemade dips are gorgeous especially the mint one.Elsa always gives a lovely welcome and provides a professional and skilled service.Sayeed runs a fantastic restaurant and ensures all his customers are well looked after.

1  Thank joanmD6111RN

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to okra green and again it was delicious, food was well cooked and you will find it difficult to find a nicer tika masala on the north side the only thing that brings it down is the lack of staff 1 waitress and a manager is not enough for a full restaurant I say this not because we were left waiting at all, it was just the correct amount of time but the waitress was under so much pressure I felt sorry for her.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Without knowing it we have become regulars at Okra. Simply because it is so consistently good and lives up to our expectations. I have just read millicentkildare’s review and I was somewhat surprised by the low star rating and “I will not be returning “ attitude , that is until I read other reviews by the same traveler . Let’s leave that there shall we. My experience in Okra have all been good so far. We most certainly will be going back.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Went here last night and ordered the beef from the early bird menu. The lamb starter was nice, my wife ordered the lamb sag and liked it. The beef dish however was like a stew with some spice thrown in. The consistency of the sauce was like water. No depth of flavour and a truly lazy effort. My sense is that the dumped the beef into a large pot to save cost as if was on the early bird menu. The service was painfully slow and the place was not even full, I will ill not return.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We went for the dinner there with my wife. Cosy Indian restaurant. The food we ordered was tasty and freshly prepared although bear in mind it was Europised version of Indian cuisine (which probably is a good thing for most people). Additional star for the service, friendly and efficient but discrete & not intrusive. Prices are on the higher side but considering quality of food it's still good value. Probably best place to enjoy Indian food in D15 area.

1  Thank Jakub W