“Lovely food & friendly staff ”

Flames Restaurant & Take Away. Clonee
Ranked #811 of 2,804 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$18 - US$29
Description: Healthy & Tasty Food with best value
Description: Healthy & Tasty Food with best value
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Food was gorgeous, Thai curry is my favourite, my friend had the chicken and orange which was fab! Staff are soooo friendly and go above and beyond, I would recommend this restaurant

Jenny F, Manager at Flames Restaurant & Take Away. Clonee, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for your recent review on our restaurant, we really appreciate your comments

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The staff in flames are so kind and greeted us as of we were old friends. The food and service were amazing, I have never been to a better Asian restaurant. The staff I have to emphasise are great, attentive understanding and they give the restaurant a perfect ambience. If I could I would give them 100 stars.

Thank you for your recent review on our restaurant, so nice to know that our customers enjoy their time in our restaurant

Reviewed 21 March 2017

The food choice was vast and my order was amazing with lots of lovely spice tastes but not overpowering. Would highly recommend the sticky ribs and house special curry,,,Amazing. Great job cant wait to come back for seconds.

1  Thank Paul T

Thank you very much, we can't wait for you to come back as there are lots more interesting dishes on our menu for you to enjoy

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Have been to Flames twice in the last month for Sunday lunch. Restaurant is very clean, the staff are very friendly and helpful. Good selection of good dishes and very good value. NO MSG .

Thank you for your recent review, we will continue to do our best

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Went for dinner with my daughter although service was great the food was terrible, every thing seemed to be oily and lacked taste, it was pricey for the standard of food on offer, a disappointing dinning experience, it needs to be revamped in every way

Jenny F, Manager at Flames Restaurant & Take Away. Clonee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Thank you for your recent review , sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your meal. And I'm dspointed that you didn't make it known to staff when you are in restaurant. We do serve early bird menu on weekend before 7.30pm and weekday menu Sunday till Thursday , 2 course meal from €15.50 .