“Celtic Rocker - 5 day tour”

Shamrocker Irish Adventures - Day Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
US$258.49*
and up
3-Day Tour of Southern Ireland from Dublin
Ranked #3 of 100 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you looking to discover Ireland on a budget? Shamrocker Adventures is all about getting you out there to discover the real Ireland. From ancient forts to scenery that will leave you breathless. After a day on the Emerald Isle you'll be gagging for more!
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Travelled as a couple with no expectations or knowledge coming to Ireland and this trip blew us away! Daithi was our tour guide and really made the trip just incredible. He was kind and welcoming to everyone, with the best mix of history and fun throughout the five days.
Had the most brilliant time, learnt so much, made great friends and had so much fun.
Daithi, Colin and Rebecca are brilliant staff and deserve raises. Without them the tour would not have been as amazing as it was (currently on sister tour in Scotland and it sucks cause tour guide knows nothing and doesn't care about the land).

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

This trip was outstanding. Our guide/leader/historian Daithi, was such a jewel! Felt like we got to see some of the most glorious areas of Ireland! My fellow travelers kept me entertained the entire trip!!! Thanks for great memories!!!

Shamrocker_Staff, Manager at Shamrocker Irish Adventures - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent tour with Shamrocker Adventures, we're delighted to hear you enjoyed your tour so much and took away so many great memories.
Kev

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I absolutely love doing small group tours. As a solo traveller, it’s an amazing way to meet people and ensure you don’t miss any important must sees along the way. Particularly if the guide is local, they can point you in the best direction for cheap places to eat and the best bars to drink!
We managed to squeeze so much in to our time away and Dave, our guide, was brilliant. I couldn't fault him at all.

Hi there,

we're delighted to hear you enjoyed your tour with Dave so much and appreciate you taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I did the week long Shamrocker tour around Ireland. I went with one other friend. It was amazing! The tour leaders were fantastic! Super informative, helpful and really fun! Made it a really enjoyable experience. We met heaps of great people on our tour which was great. And wow Ireland is so beautiful! Would definitely recommend Shamrocker tours - we had such a great time!

Hi Laura,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your 7 Day Tour, we're delighted to hear you an awesome time and found Ireland Beautiful.
We hope you make it back some day and maybe join us on another tour.
Cheers,

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I took the Southern Rocker 3-day tour with Shamrocker and it was almost a perfect experience. Our guide, Dave, was not only knowledgeable about both the necessities like Irish history but also knew exactly where the "craic" is in both of the nightly stops (Killarney and the smaller Ennis). Getting to go to a session of some musicians that Dave knew personally felt like an addition that I would not have gotten on any other tour.

Ireland has a complicated history and Dave was able to use storytelling equally well talking about ancient Irish myths or "the troubles" to both educate and entertain. I'm not sure I've ever had a better tour guide on these accounts.

My only complaint is that for all of the time we spent in Killarney, I feel like we did not get enough time in Galway. I know the Western Rocker is based out of that city and maybe I shouldn't have expected to get a full experience in "most local's favorite city" but I felt rushed on the last day when we stopped here. Overall though I would recommend these tours to anyone who wants to have a fun, loud tour rather than a boring one being shuffled from place to place Ireland without the humor.

Shamrocker_Staff, Manager at Shamrocker Irish Adventures - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent tour with Dave, we're delighted to hear you had such a great time and got to experience a proper Irish "Trad" session.
As regards spending more time in Galway, unfortunately as the Southern Rocker crams in so much of Ireland in 3 days we can't spend anymore than a couple of hours in some locations, but as you mention the 3 day Western or indeed our 5 day Celtic Rocker do spend more time in Galway, perhaps you'll join us on one of these tours next time :)