“Best Burgers in Dublin”

Bobo's Gourmet Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Bobo's Gourmet Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #198 of 3,044 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: BóBós is where you get real Irish Gourmet Burgers! All our burgers are 7 oz (200 g) patties made from quality young heifer meat under 20 months old supplied by a Master Butcher. All of BóBós meat is 100% Irish and fully traceable, and we NEVER use frozen meat! Our Chubby Chips are always hand-cut and home-made. Traditional Irish Breakfast 10am-5pm every day. Traditional Fish & Chips and Vegetarian Burgers available. We have full wine list and serve barista coffee and Irish craft beers. BóBós was established at 22 Wexford St in 2006. Then we expanded with 50-51 Dame St branch in 2012. Finally in 2016 we just opened a third restaurant at 74 Abbey St Middle. All of our locations are easily accessible in the busiest parts of Dublin city centre!
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you are looking for some nice Irish Burgers in Dublin, then this is the place. We had the Groupon coupon and it was all worth. The burgers are really big and super delicious. I ordered one Mexican Beef Burger with Chipotle sauce, Mexican chilli cheese and cured smoked bacon. My girlfriend ordered The Emancipator with Dubliner Cheese, Smoked Bacon and Onion Rings. Both the burgers were top notch, the "Best" we had in Dublin till date. We had two sides too and both were tasty in good portions.

The staff were very welcoming and very helpful.

Overall experience was really great and I would keep visiting again and again.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,928)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had an impromptu lunch stop here with my husband, father in law and brother in law during a day walking around Dublin.

We were seated and given our drinks straight away and the selection was great - to have a full bar was a great bonus. It was also nicely decorated for Christmas.

My husband loves burgers and he wasn't disappointed - I cannot remember what he had but he raved about it and really enjoyed it. The rest of us were not that hungry so had a mixture of sides and they were all delicious too - and very generous portions!

The staff were really friendly and helpful and made sure we were looked after. Prices were also really reasonable for a restaurant in the centre of Dublin.

Overall, a great experience and would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the best experience at Bobo’s. Fantastic quality, quantity and affordability in the centre of Dublin. The staff were superb and we couldn’t recommend this restaurant highly enough.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was very looking forward to my breakfast meal here after seeing an appetising menu. I went for the full Irish. Unfortunately it was not what I expected. The bacon below shows what I got on my plate. When I asked for a change the waiter gave me a look of puzzlement as if I had asked for a new meal entirely. One slice of toast with the meal was very disappointing. These guys may think they do good burgers but they don't do good breakfast.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Forget about umami and other wannabees. This is the real deal. If you are in Dublin be sure to visit this place. The restaurant is not really big but cozy and the food is incredible. Have travelled around the world and tried countless of burger places but these gourmet burgers are easily hands down the best we have ever tasted. We tried 4 different kinds on the menu while we were in town and they were all fantastic. Burgers are big and prices fair.Also great location in the city.