“Best burgers ever....”

Bobo's Gourmet Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Bobo's Gourmet Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #198 of 3,046 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BóBós is where you get real Irish Gourmet Burgers! All our burgers are 7 oz (200 g) patties made from quality young heifer meat under 20 months old supplied by a Master Butcher. All of BóBós meat is 100% Irish and fully traceable, and we NEVER use frozen meat! Our Chubby Chips are always hand-cut and home-made. Traditional Irish Breakfast 10am-5pm every day. Traditional Fish & Chips and Vegetarian Burgers available. We have full wine list and serve barista coffee and Irish craft beers. BóBós was established at 22 Wexford St in 2006. Then we expanded with 50-51 Dame St branch in 2012. Finally in 2016 we just opened a third restaurant at 74 Abbey St Middle. All of our locations are easily accessible in the busiest parts of Dublin city centre!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the best experience at Bobo’s. Fantastic quality, quantity and affordability in the centre of Dublin. The staff were superb and we couldn’t recommend this restaurant highly enough.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,928)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was very looking forward to my breakfast meal here after seeing an appetising menu. I went for the full Irish. Unfortunately it was not what I expected. The bacon below shows what I got on my plate. When I asked for a change the waiter gave me a look of puzzlement as if I had asked for a new meal entirely. One slice of toast with the meal was very disappointing. These guys may think they do good burgers but they don't do good breakfast.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Forget about umami and other wannabees. This is the real deal. If you are in Dublin be sure to visit this place. The restaurant is not really big but cozy and the food is incredible. Have travelled around the world and tried countless of burger places but these gourmet burgers are easily hands down the best we have ever tasted. We tried 4 different kinds on the menu while we were in town and they were all fantastic. Burgers are big and prices fair.Also great location in the city.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed 4 nights in Dublin and dined here twice in the evening. Impressive menu with burgers to suit all tastes from beef, pork and lamb to vegetarian/vegan choices. I am dairy free and was chuffed to see that the buns used to house my burger were suitable for me. A delicious selection of sides too, the chubby chips were so tasty and not greasy, the other half enjoyed his sweet potato fries and said the beer battered onion rings were to die for! We enjoyed craft beer and a glass of wine too. The service was outstanding on both occasions, friendly and personable waiting staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

With great service. Very attentive to our needs and the variety of guests in our group. The food was fresh and the menu interesting and tasty.

Date of visit: November 2018