“You can't help but leave satisfied”

Bobo's Gourmet Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Bobo's Gourmet Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 2,926 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: BóBós is where you get real Irish Gourmet Burgers! All our burgers are 7 oz (200 g) patties made from quality young heifer meat under 20 months old supplied by a Master Butcher. All of BóBós meat is 100% Irish and fully traceable, and we NEVER use frozen meat! Our Chubby Chips are always hand-cut and home-made. Traditional Irish Breakfast 10am-5pm every day. Traditional Fish & Chips and Vegetarian Burgers available. We have full wine list and serve barista coffee and Irish craft beers. BóBós was established at 22 Wexford St in 2006. Then we expanded with 50-51 Dame St branch in 2012. Finally in 2016 we just opened a third restaurant at 74 Abbey St Middle. All of our locations are easily accessible in the busiest parts of Dublin city centre!
Reviewed 5 days ago

Definitely one of the nicest burgers I've had anywhere. The burgers are big, but not so big that they're difficult to eat which can be the case at times! I had the Applewood beef burger with sweet potato fries. Packed full of flavour and cooked perfectly, can't ask for anything more than that.

Great choice and variety on the menu in burgers, drinks and sides. Would've liked to have seen more pork burger options, but that's not a criticism, more of a nit-pick from someone who loves pulled pork!

Overall I'm glad I got the chance to try Bobo's burgers for the first time.Service was great and there was a nice atmosphere. I had heard good things from friends about Bobo's and I can safely say it lived up to the hype!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,918)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend came here with a Groupon voucher which allowed us to get two burgers and two sides for €17.95.

We were seated right away and the venue was nice and not too crowded. The staff were also lovely.

We both ordered The Conn burger with sweet potato fries and chips and coleslaw.

The burger was nice and the sweet potato fries were amazing although the coleslaw wasn’t the best.

Overall we had a nice experience and with the Groupon value it was cheap although the burgers are expensive without the voucher.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Great place for a burger, chips and a pint. Good staff and not too pricey. Good selection of different burgers

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely unbelievable! First glance of the restaurant I felt like this was going to be a good evening, it’s nicely decorated, laidback and very cool. We started with the bbq wings and immediately knew we were in for a treat of a meal. Without a doubt the BEST wings I have ever eaten. Then main course came along, and continued the deliciousness. Burger was so tasty, cooked to perfection and huge, chips were homemade and flavorful. I will without a doubt be eating here again and soon! Don’t let your visit to Dublin pass without eating at Bobo’s.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just a warning to others not to hang your jacket on the back of your chair, as two people who were not shown to a table, looked at a menu and then very quickly left, I have had my pockets dipped of a substantial amount of moneyi have checked the cctv with Eugene the manager and everything I told him about the night he could confirm from the footage, worst part is we were supposed to eat in Abbey St and not dame St, please be careful

1  Thank Declan m