“Best Burger”

Bobo's Gourmet Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Bobo's Gourmet Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 2,926 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: BóBós is where you get real Irish Gourmet Burgers! All our burgers are 7 oz (200 g) patties made from quality young heifer meat under 20 months old supplied by a Master Butcher. All of BóBós meat is 100% Irish and fully traceable, and we NEVER use frozen meat! Our Chubby Chips are always hand-cut and home-made. Traditional Irish Breakfast 10am-5pm every day. Traditional Fish & Chips and Vegetarian Burgers available. We have full wine list and serve barista coffee and Irish craft beers. BóBós was established at 22 Wexford St in 2006. Then we expanded with 50-51 Dame St branch in 2012. Finally in 2016 we just opened a third restaurant at 74 Abbey St Middle. All of our locations are easily accessible in the busiest parts of Dublin city centre!
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great place for a burger, chips and a pint. Good staff and not too pricey. Good selection of different burgers

Write a ReviewReviews (1,919)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely unbelievable! First glance of the restaurant I felt like this was going to be a good evening, it’s nicely decorated, laidback and very cool. We started with the bbq wings and immediately knew we were in for a treat of a meal. Without a doubt the BEST wings I have ever eaten. Then main course came along, and continued the deliciousness. Burger was so tasty, cooked to perfection and huge, chips were homemade and flavorful. I will without a doubt be eating here again and soon! Don’t let your visit to Dublin pass without eating at Bobo’s.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just a warning to others not to hang your jacket on the back of your chair, as two people who were not shown to a table, looked at a menu and then very quickly left, I have had my pockets dipped of a substantial amount of moneyi have checked the cctv with Eugene the manager and everything I told him about the night he could confirm from the footage, worst part is we were supposed to eat in Abbey St and not dame St, please be careful

1  Thank Declan m
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Bobo’s on a busy Saturday evening and were lucky to be seated quickly. The restaurant was almost full and buzzing with a lot of tourists and locals as it quite close to Temple Bar. We ordered burgers and fries and drinks and the waiter didn’t find it surprising that I wanted the burger without the bun! When the food came it was really delicious, my lamb burger came in a lettuce wrap so that was perfect, the skinny fries were some of the nicest I’ve eaten, crisp and not one bit oily. The meat and cheese they use is top class and my other half loved his beef burger. I will definitely return there even though burgers are not really my thing. The staff were really helpful and happy even though they were busy. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 27 October 2018

My favourite burger joint in Dublin. Burgers are hot, juicy, large and served on a "branded" brioche bun. My favourite is the horseradish burger. Cheesy Fries are LOADED with gooey mature cheddar. Friendly and efficient waitstaff. Good quality food with decent pricing.