“Lunch”

Bobo's Gourmet Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Bobo's Gourmet Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #197 of 2,906 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BóBós is where you get real Irish Gourmet Burgers! All our burgers are 7 oz (200 g) patties made from quality young heifer meat under 20 months old supplied by a Master Butcher. All of BóBós meat is 100% Irish and fully traceable, and we NEVER use frozen meat! Our Chubby Chips are always hand-cut and home-made. Traditional Irish Breakfast 10am-5pm every day. Traditional Fish & Chips and Vegetarian Burgers available. We have full wine list and serve barista coffee and Irish craft beers. BóBós was established at 22 Wexford St in 2006. Then we expanded with 50-51 Dame St branch in 2012. Finally in 2016 we just opened a third restaurant at 74 Abbey St Middle. All of our locations are easily accessible in the busiest parts of Dublin city centre!
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Second visit to bobos restaurant ,
burger and fries were just ok, we found burgers very greasy and chef was way over the top with cumin herb, it totally over powered everything.we won't be back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,912)

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We walked out of the Mercantile Restaurant across the street for horrible service. We were totally ignored there, while some people who came in after us were being nicely attended to. So - we left and walked over to Bobo's. What a great choice. The employees working there were amazing. They were all very attentive. The food was great - many choices in burgers and they tasted great. The topper of delicious was the Garlic Cheese Fries. Oh yum!!!!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and i dinned at bobos today,both of us had horseradish burgers with curry fries for sides,very tasty,service was very quick,wii definitley be back again

Reviewed 24 September 2018

We had lunch in this place last week, the place is nice and also the staff, so gentle. The hamburgers are so delicious!! It is recommended in the maps of the city and is totally true. I highly recommend this place if you are in Dublin.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I would recommend everyone who visits Dublin to take the time to eat at least one meal at Bobo's Burgers. My friend and I visiting from Oregon both agreed this was the best beef burger we have ever eaten! The sauce for the crispy onion rings was fantastic with a very tasty dipping sauce. I was so happy to receive the recipe and I will definitely make it at home. The local pints were a great too! The service was quick, professional and very friendly. If I visit Dublin again, my first stop will be BoBo's.