“Ribbed out !”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Busy spot so booked in to make sure we got a table. This place must be on every tourist itinerary out there. You have to be a meat lover to eat here, vegetarian options don't exist, so don't ask. The rack of Ribs is truly awesome. RECOMMENDED. Staff are excellent and keep things moving.

1  Thank girlsdad

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I really like this bar but I had a very disappointing experience here when I tried to book a table for a friend's birthday. I booked the table 5 days in advance and asked for the window seats. When we arrived the staff had reserved a table for us OUTSIDE (temperature was around 0 Celcius) and in the SMOKING AREA. Their response was that the message that we wanted the window seats had been lost and that they had booked a different area. I feel if they didnt have a table inside and not in a smoking area they should absolutely have told me that and I would have booked elsewhere. Really messed up the birthday celebrations as we were all so cold. They didnt even offer anything (a drink for the birthday man) to make amends. Very disappointing and I wouldn't go here with a group again as I couldn't' trust the staff to get it right.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Texas style food with plastic cutlery. But the smokeyness of the food was great. It is genuine smoked, flavour is pure. The Pulled Pork is possibly the best I have tested in a restaurant ever. Spicy, smoky and succulent. The waiters are very friendly and their whiskey selection in awesome! Being a grill master myself I applaud the cook. All the bbq'rs out there: go and taste the food... You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The ribs were some of the best I have ever had - tender and full of flavour, the meat just fell of the bone. The portion was huge for the price so I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We had the taster plate and everything was delicious, great atmosphere, all the food was really tasty and we had the peach Melba which was gorgeous, wish that we had found this place on the start of our holiday rather than the last day as I would have tried everything.