“Burned hamburgers”

Eddie rockets
Ranked #1,193 of 2,804 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Been twice. Got a burned burger both times. Not well done. Burned. Afraid of what I would get if I sent it back.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I haven’t been in eddies in about a year but boy did I get a fright when I went in the other day and seen how much the prices have gone up!!15 quid for a burger combo! It was 11 the last time I was there.everything on the menu gone away up in price.Its a diner/takeaway not a bar restaurant.We left as soon as we read the menu.7.50 next door for a burger meal in Burger King.Thats more like it!Wont be bk.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Haven’t been to an Eddie Rockets in a long time and now I know why. The staff were very pleasant and very attentive but the food is average at best and hugely expensive for what you get.
Disappointing!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

good portion sizes great deserts and nice staff. good for special occasions, bad if you want to sit and chat because they want you out once your finished eating so the que outside can get in

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Visited with a friend and we both enjoyed delicious oreo milkshakes. I had a burger - the secret sauce is delicious, fries and onion rings. My friend had chicken tenders and garlic cheese fries. No complaints. Everything was very tasty and the staff were friendly and didn't rush anyone despite the constant queue for tables.

2  Thank lauralaura2017