Open today: 12:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Definitely worth a visit

Such a great pub so welcoming and friendly. The barmen always made sure we had drinks and great... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2022
kaza_mills
Birmingham, United Kingdom
via mobile
"Saturday Afternoon - Chilling"

During these difficult times, it's nice to get out for a pint and a bite to eat. We went to the... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2020
yvonnepreston47
Dublin, Ireland

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from US$72.66
from US$16.03
from US$26.71
from US$83.35
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

Called in for one of the Gin Caraffes. Unfortunately the food had finished (10pm) but the staff, Kevin and Sarah were so friendly and allowed us to bring some food in! Would definitely recommend this bar!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank mariafaa77
Reviewed 1 November 2019

It was around half six, on the 31st of October.My boyfriend and I had just finished work and thought since it was Halloween we might get a drink and something to eat, we were walking past the gin Palace so stopped to read the menu, we liked the look and were thinking for going in. I turned to my boyfriend to ask him what he thought and then this staff member smoking in the doorway looked at us in a really ugly way and said whilst puffing away' your costumes are shiiiite' and then did creepy little elongated cackle. I'm all for people taking the piss out of us, but the way he spoke to us was filled with such bitterness and nastiness. It was interesting to see someone who was so unhappy with their own life that they would try to make a random couple sad or react angrily towards him. To make himself feel big. I was shocked by the fact that someone would try to be so rude and unprofessional to potential customers outside the place they work. We just walked away and had a lovely dinner and drinks in the Italian Quarter. The one other time I came here, I ordered a mohito which I think the person didn't know how to make, I sent it back as it was really undrinkable unless you were extremely drunk and couldn't taste. I would recommend staying away from this bar.

4  Thank Katie S
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

If you are a gin lover you need to visit this place!! They have over 120 different types of gin. We also were a bit hungry when we visited so tried some of the appetisers and we were not disappointed!! The nachos were amazing and great for something to pick at whilst having a gin or two. The staff were lovely and friendly also they were so helpful on helping me decide which gin to choose. We will definitely be back!!!

1  Thank cmh1702
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

An amazing beautiful bar with a great selection of gins and very friendly staff. Would definitely recommend

1  Thank E7222CZmatthews
Reviewed 22 October 2019

This is a must stop in Dublin; they have about every flavor gin you would want and the bartenders are great about helping you choose a beverage. I suggest trying the 3-sampler gin beverages; it was a great way to find a favorite. The first night we were there, the bartender suggested the beef entree special; I don't know what it was named specifically, but it was delicious. The second time we were there, we tried a green pepper appetizer which was fantastic and split an order of chicken wings. The large order of wings was plenty for two people to split for a meal. While we didn't have it, the thing that really impressed me was these ladies were served what I thought was a pot of hot tea; it was a pot full of Hendricks gin. I have to remember that trick!!

Date of experience: September 2019