“Celebrating my friends engagement!”

Vintage Cocktail Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Vintage Cocktail Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 2,729 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

This is my 4th time here since Christmas and no trip to Dublin should miss a trip to this place. We had a Sunday afternoon booking at 3pm and table was needed back for 4.45pm for the evening reservations. The place is dimly lit and like a speakeasy of old with an amazing choice of cocktails and even though we were in early you would never know it was bright outside. Our server Ann-Marie a Belfast girl, has served us on our last 3 visits!! She is brilliant! The cocktail guy even made me a cocktail with Opihr Gin which wasn't even on the menu!! I will definitely be back as soon as I can!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Not to be missed experience. They know their cocktails here. Great atmosphere and wonderful service .

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I have been at the terrace with my boyfriend and I really love the cocktails and the atmosphere! I would recommend to book before you go :)

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Hidden amid the touristy din of the Temple Bar area is this gem of a place. A plain door with "VCC" in generic decal lettering leads to a staircase that goes up to a dark, rosy-red tin-roofed room. Reservations are a must, as there are only 2 seatings nightly. But that means you have a lot of time to relax, sample a cocktail or two or three from the menu that is part history book, part drink listing, and enjoy the nostalgic decor and friendly service. A few shared plates of are more than enough for dinner. Food was good, but the focus is on the drinks. One bartender somehow manages to mix every cocktail order. There are "historical" cocktails, dating back to the 1600's, and house signature drinks as well. It can be a bit overwhelming, but the staff can help you figure out what you might like best.

1  Thank RescueBot
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We can't recommend this place highly enough. At first we thought we'd missed it as we couldn't find the entrance. But once we'd worked out where it was, we found the whole experience brilliant. You emerge into a surreal world of decadence and cocktails. And the staff were uniformly brilliant. A really great place to try when in Dublin!