“An experience to try ”

Vintage Cocktail Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Vintage Cocktail Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #137 of 2,701 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

A little hidden cocktail bar off Temple Bar in Dublin. We did it for the experience. Since it's hidden and by reservation only, we had to try it.
The atmosphere is nice and relaxing. Very mid-1900s style setup. The staff was very friendly and very well dressed.
Adults only bar.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We have visited now several times when in Dublin and always found the place to have a great atmosphere, serving fabulous cocktails in an intimate setting. Our last visit we ordered several small plates to nibble on and they were all excellent too. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I can't believe this place is open 4 years and we only made it in yesterday!! We didn't have a table booked but arrived at 5.45 on a Friday evening to be shown to a table in the basement by our lovely server Emily!!! The place is dark and atmospheric and almost like being in another world! We immediately fell in love with the place! The cocktail list is extensive with some great names such as Tequila Mockingbird and Absinthe Minded. All the cocktails are €11.95 and for such great quality, different cocktails it's not a bad price at all, considering alot of cocktail bars in Dublin are charging up on 15€ per cocktail.

Our table was needed back at 7.30pm but Emily gave us a seat at the bar which is soooooo worth it!! Watching Richie the cocktail maestro was mesmerising!!!

We thoroughly loved the place, the cocktails and the banter with Emily and Richie! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This is a lovely spot, very cosy but cool. However, I had a dry martini yesterday that was not the best I ever had. It cost me 11e - I expected better. It tastes watery as if the ice had melted in it. There was a very long wait too. My pal ordered a Manhattan 'up' and the waiter didn't understand what she meant. Not everyone would - but a cocktail waiter should, right? Bit disappointing as it has such a lovely atmosphere but they could smarten up their bar act a bit.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

For an apparently exclusive cocktail bar....they tell you to move away from the bar when there is only standing room and openly refer to customers as "these people"....front of house staff was incredibly rude, argued with me when I asked where I should stand, only to be told she is having a stressful evening! Joke of a bar for the prices they charge and service they offer, also, they allow you to smoke indoors...if u enjoy clean air...avoid

10  Thank Barry O