“Fantastic secretive evening! ❤️”

Vintage Cocktail Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Vintage Cocktail Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 2,702 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

We spent the evening with Ann Marie tending to us and our every need in the fabulous vintage cocktail club in Dublin's temple bar. No signs or frontage, knock the door and wait for the hatch to open to let you in. So secretive, so cool. We even tried the food which we didn't intend to. All fabulous! When in Dublin you need to try this place! The wings and gin cocktails are on a different level! Thanks guys we will be back

1  Thank Martin O

Reviewed 31 December 2015

This is a great find and we had walked past the door a couple of times before realising what it was. The atmosphere and décor really makes you feel like it is a secret little hideaway for indulgence. The fact that you have to ring the doorbell before being ushered up to the lovely cosy rooms is exciting.

The staff are friendly and helpful, offering advice on the menu if you require it. The menu is extensive, I would estimate that there are a hundred cocktails to choose from but it is laid out nicely and does give plenty of information. The prices are quite reasonable too, €11.95 per cocktail. I ordered a Weathered Storm and was a little confused as it bore no resemblance to the ingredients on the menu, it had ginger beer in it instead of dandelion and burdock. We questioned this with the barman but he assured us that the cocktail was correct. The staff were very polite and friendly but he had definitely made a different cocktail for me to what I ordered. It didn't spoil the visit though and we had a lovely night.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

I love Vintage Cocktail Club - it's funky (especially the rooftop) and the fact that it's not that easy to spot gives it exclusivity feel.
Cocktails are nice as you would expect, but they also are not cheap, so it's a great place to start your night. Food is quite good too, so I definitely recommend the place for dinner and few drinks. Being located in the heart of the city in Temple Bar, you have plenty of options for before or after party.
Don't get lost in the menu, it's extensive hence caters for all tastes.
Service is very good - we were always made welcome there and staff was very helpful with suggestions. They ask you questions to make sure they suggest a right cocktail for you.
Overall a great place, but for a bigger company, you might want to pre-book it in advance as it gets pretty busy. We were only 2 some few times when we just walked in and got a table on a rooftop, which I didn't mind as I actually prefer rooftop vs floor below.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

Don't get lost in the menu, it's extensive hence caters for all tastes.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

When you knock on the door to gain entry to this hidden treasure of Dublin's bar scene, you wouldn't have a clue that you're going to step back in time to a Victorian-era parlor, with as an extensive cocktail menu as you'll find anywhere. The bar is small, so you may have to wait in a bar on another level, until there's room for you in the parlor. You can also book a table and food is available. Well worth a visit.